what would be the best and easiest country/continent to move to.
my gear:
ibanez rg 320fm
ibanez 1982 blazer custom
washburn mirage standard
vantage acoustic
Fender Deville tube amp
1977 les paul standard
The UK is the easiest to move to. You don't even need a legitimate(sp?) reason to move here.
Baaaaaaa'
There is no "best", it depends on what you're expecting, and what languages you speak.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Australia, everyone is freindly and everything is relatively cheap
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
New Zealand because New Zealand is better than Australia
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by auspunk
and australia is both a continent and a country!

actually, Australasia is the continent, not australia
Been away, am back
Quote by Double Basser
Australia, everyone is freindly and everything is relatively cheap

just like all aussies are friendly to the wogs and abo's?

nz is probably easiest, in auckland there was an iraqi (sp?) taxi driver working who is now a warlord in iraq apparently, and thanks the war on terrorism for eliminating his enemies
Europe is the best continent to move arround in, provided you're european.
Australia but then again i havent been to another country. from what i here from people travelling we are one of the only countries with plenty of different things and if your into sun well its the best. Not much cultural action except for imports which is starting to turn out like every other country with cultural diversity. As for old mate saying we are against wogs abos lebs etc most of the time it is spurred from something religional by a muslim if you find your true australian is quite a nice person.
i think australia...or my home country of brunei darussalam..im no muslim though
Member 2 of I Dont Masturbate Club....Pm X-boy To Join

Quote by shoolocomous
who is this 'soya boy' of which you speak?

Quote by lolcats
You're 15 and don't have a penis yet?

^

RIP GIG 1990-2008
Quote by Logz
actually, Australasia is the continent, not australia

um .... WHATTTT!!!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia - how is it a continent? Australia is a continent mate, australiasia is a group of continents.

Australia's ****in awesome, can't wait to return at the end of the year (i'm on my gap year in London, and well - london's cool and all, but quality of life = absent)
Marty
You can come to the UK with no trouble and if you came over illegally they'll most likely just give you a house and a bunch of money. Then you can go around commiting crime and saying how much you hate us all and we'll just protect your rights to free speech and give you more money and possibly an O.B.E.
If it smells OK, taste it.
I do love Australia... the easiest country or continent to move to would be the one your already in. The travel time would be 0!

Off topic: anyone remember that whose line episode "The difference between countries and continents"?
Quote by suicidalmoose
um .... WHATTTT!!!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia - how is it a continent? Australia is a continent mate, australiasia is a group of continents.

Australia's ****in awesome, can't wait to return at the end of the year (i'm on my gap year in London, and well - london's cool and all, but quality of life = absent)

Ever heard of continental plates? (Clicky)
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Feel bad inc.
if your muslim dont go australia, our ****tart prime minister hates muslims

Yeah, I dislike the bugger. He stated Muslims should "integrate and adopt Aussie values" just to marginalise us Muslims even further and make it seem we're not Aussie enough.

I'm happy to integrate and fit in. People are friendly here.
Blah.
Quote by de7ilznite
Yeah, I dislike the bugger. He stated Muslims should "integrate and adopt Aussie values" just to marginalise us Muslims even further and make it seem we're not Aussie enough.

I'm happy to integrate and fit in. People are friendly here.

yer i always thought australia was a free multi cultural country. so what are australian values if were so multi cultural. dont muslims have enough burners on there bbq's?
Australia is the worlds most pleasant country....

Apart from the stingrays, horribly hairy spiders and crotch-kicking kagaroos
God Bless Auss-Land!
Quote by Reverb X
New Zealand because New Zealand is better than Australia

Soooooo untrue.
I wouldn't come to America, if you could go anywhere in the world.
Alaska's pretty cool though.
I always wanted to move to australia... this is without ever being there or knowing anything about it...

I just assume it's a cool place.

The only problem I have with australia is that every "punk" band to come from there is a complete piece of shit pop-punk garbage band.

I think I'd miss america's punk scene.
Cyprus is easy if you get married here and stay married for a number orf years without running off with the Cypriot's stuff
It would depend on what you are after, obviously.

Europe has the highest quality of life, Ireland, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Norway and Sweden being the top five Q.O.L countries, out of the top 10 only 1 country is outside of Europe (Australia).

However, England or America (Maybe even Germany) have the best music scenes.

Then there is always Japan or Austraila to consider.
Last edited by Alix_D at Oct 12, 2006,
Djibouti... enough said
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...