Guys, Im new to this but myself and friends trying to start up a rock/pop cover band and then progress from there. We would play everything from Girls Aloud to QOTSA to Kaiser Chiefs to Blondie.

What im curious is what pedals do ye think are needed. Ferget about price aand that, suggest what pedals you would recommend?
Maybe a tube amp to go with the tubescreamer. You can use the Boss DD-4 (or whatever its one of their delays) or DD-20. A Vox V848 would work I guess.
Sent from my iPad.