Peavey
1 3%
AXL
0 0%
Other: Name which one
6 15%
Voters: 39.
Best manufacturer of HSH guitars

Those that have read my other threads know what Im looking for, and what music I want to play.

So who make the best beginner HSH Guitars?

Peavey
Monterey
Essex
ESP
Epiphone
AXL
Jackson
Ibanez
Yamaha
Washburn
Other: Name which one
Peavey Generation EXP Custom ACM (My vote) This guitar has HSH with acoustic ACM.Not only can you get many tones from the HSH pickups-you also have the option of acoustic tone.My guitar is the Sunburst model.But here is a picture of the new purple.
Attachments:
00462660_2.jpg
Last edited by djmonnette at Oct 27, 2007,
Depends, if you want the best manufacturer I'd say Vigier, but if you actually want to get an HSH guitar without a massive pricetag, I'd say Ibanez.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I've seen some amazing HSH Ibanezs so that what I voted for.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

OF what guitars I've played, probably Ibanez, Jackson doesn't get my vote as they never had a production guitar that H-S-H (At least not that I can think of). Charvel did though; the CX391.
Quote by djmonnette
Peavey Generation EXP Custom ACM (My vote) This guitar has HSH with acoustic ACM.Not only can you get many tones from the HSH pickups-you also have the option of acoustic tone.My guitar is the Sunburst model.But here is a picture of the new purple.

dood that was like a 12 month bump!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Kramer and ESP for me.

I really don't get why everyone on here is so fixated with Ibanez. I've yet to play a single Ibanez that's any good.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
ernie ball/musicman, duh.

+1 duh!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots