well i bought a Dunlop Original Wah off eBay the other day and got it...and it doesn't work...like i'll click it down...and it will just basically bypass it and then i'll click it again and the sound will go really dim where you can barely hear it..and the wah still doesn't work...and i want to know if i'm doing anything wrong before i message the guy and tell him it doesn't work...any suggestions?
batteries? faulty wiring? u got the wires in the right sockets?
well i put a brand new battery in it when i got it...and i'm not much of the electrician...so i'll give it to my dad right now to look at it....
Make sure you press the switch on fully (you have to really press mine down, so its hard playing sitting down). If its not that then the wiring is probably loose.