ok i got a custom fender and it was 450$ but the only thing i dont understand is the bridge is backwards. insted of making the pitch higher with the wammi bar it goes lower and the bar is pointing up the neck rather than down the body? is this a good thing was this why it was soo expensive? help please
ok dude when i use the whammie bar it lowers the pitch insted of making it higher.. is this a good thing? every guitar i baught the pitch gets higher. and i was trying to use the wammi bar and it wouldnt do anything so i tried using it backwards so the the bar points twards the neck insted of the other way
Whammy bars are *supposed* to make the pitch get lower. They were designed to be pushed toward the headstock and the pitch would go down.
You're a complete and utter moron

All whammy bars are supposed to point at the neck, and they take the pitch down.

Floyd roses can go up, but they can go down further and their bars also point towards the neck most of the time.

A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I think it only points the other way if its loose, they're supposed to go down unless its a nice 2-way one
wow dudes ur gay. i was just wondering. i never had 1 like it. im soo sorry. that i didnt have expierencs with a nice guitar. so F u c k you
Quote by dan_wujek
wow dudes ur gay. i was just wondering. i never had 1 like it. im soo sorry. that i didnt have expierencs with a nice guitar. so F u c k you

Only for you baby

But really, if you've owned guitars before, then this is one of the things you really should know.

Then again, you haven't had UG. I suppose I was a bit harsh
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music