I play in a small band with some of my friends. I play similar to Morello's style with all the pedals and such. Umm I'm looking into a guitar I can do a lot of "tricks" with for very cheap. What ya think about these two?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_ibanez_ax7221_7string_electric_guitar?full_sku=519665%2e847 (does that have a spot i can put a whammy bar on; I can't tell)

or

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_epiphone_les_paul_standard_electric_guitar?full_sku=100237216

thanks for your input
No you can't put a tremolo arm into the first one.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
schecter c1-fr perfect if you want to do tom morello stuff two vol plus ffloyd rose
http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEC1FR
the picture they put up and the info is wrong the new ones in stock is two vol one tone 3way and licensed floyd rose
Send me off to bed forevermore.
ok cool, does anyone have any other suggestions? I dont want to spend anymore than 500. Also if someone could find the guitars on www.guitarcenter.com since I do not like buying stuff online and I can just pick it up at my local store.
Seriously get that C1 for that money. Normally I would recommend Ibanez but not this time...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
im looking up the ibanez on guitar center and it does not look like it has a toggle switch. I like the C1 but on guitar center I can't seem to find the one you guys posted.
It does have one, seriously.... andyeah look for the C1 -FR (as in Floyd Rose), that should be your search term (ie:
"Schecter C1 -FR"
or that Ibanez, which, of course, is superfantastic.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
I'm on a laptop I really can't see the toggle switch on the ibanez, my screen is too small, in what general area is it lol? I see the knobs and the pickup selector but no switch. And for the C-1 i really can't find it on guitar center, it says it doesn't exist, if anyone can link me to it
S470 toggle switch exists:

It's the black thingy, and it's a five-way.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
ok so I can use the toggle switch as a kill switch.....good....i think im going that way thanks
Quote by JimmyC8277
ok so I can use the toggle switch as a kill switch.....good....i think im going that way thanks

No, you can't, since there's only a master volume control. To use the pickup switch as a killswitch, you need to control the volumes of each pickup separately.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Man, don't bump after twenty minutes, give people some time to think.

No, that's not C-1FR they were talking about, that's a Damien, and you can't use its toggle as a killswitch. On a C-1FR, however, you can because it has a separate volume control for both of its pickups. Look it up on the Schecter website.
any other helpfull information? sorry to be a pain but there is just so many different guitars I don't want to make a bad choice. Just looking for something i can use as a kill switch with some kind of good tremolo whether it's an ibanez trem or floyd rose etc: that is under 500.