I just got an Ibanez Weeping Demon wah-wah and I am confused do I not plug my guitar into my amp imput anymore it says plug guitar cable into the wah-wah and then into the amp or into the effects loop? please help
Right, what you do is you plug your guitar into the wah's input, and then the wah's output to the amp, get what I mean?

Like this...

Guitar---Wah---Amp.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
you plug your guitar into the effect.
the effect will alter your signal (unless it's in off position) and will then send out that signal passed a 2nd cable to your amp.

so it's like this :

guitar --> pedal --> amp

your guitar is still connected to your amp, but not directly, it goes via the effect pedal.
No, I get that. Do I plug my cable into the guitar imput or into the effects imput in the back of the amp?
Don't use the effects loop, just the guitar input.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
let me know how u go with it if u can~ im waiting for mine in the mail =P
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
ok run the cable from your guitar to the input of your wah, then run another cable from the wahs output to your amps regular input, dont use the effects input on your amp, thats for the effects loop.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
...you do have 2 seperate cables right? if not then thats your problem but yeah, stick one cable in the In side and put that cable in your guitar and put the other in the Out and out it in your amp
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45