currently i have a fender squire. basically i bought the strat pack a while ago, i was told it was good for when you are starting out. anyways, it comes with a squire and a small basic amp.

anyways, ive been playing for about 8 or 9months, for about 2 to 3 hours a night. ( i really enjoy playing it) so, ive gotten reletivatly good in a shorter amount of time then most. at least thats what ive been told.

anyways. the time has come for me to get a new guitar, something that sounds good aswell as fixes my current issue. currently my problem is, i have larger hands i guess you could say, and towards the nut end of the guitar i find it more difficult to get certain strings/chords without touching other strings. not neccessarily because i am a newer player, but becuase like i said i have larger hands/fingers making it more difficult. i have been told this is a somewhat common problem and you can get guitars that have a wider neck making it easier to play for people with bigger hands. im hoping this is true.

so my question is, for those of you that are more experienced, which kinda of guitar would be a good choice over my current fender squire. ive been looking at epiphone's. mainly i like the horn look, aswell as ive been told they are awesome sounding guitars, but dont cost as much as a gibson would.

i know i could just go to a shop and try some out, but i would like to go in there with some sort of direction. anwyas, thoughts..ideas?
thx
Look at these (I have a 006 Elite and happen to love it) http://www.schecterguitars.com/ . You also might get more replys in 'Electric Guitar'.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Before you decide which to buy, what style do you play?
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton