ok im gonna get a new guitar soon, i alrdy got one from a friend but i dont like it that much, but anyway i kno metallica uses ESP's but i dont like the shapes theyre in. so do you think the esp ax-350 or 400 is a good substitute?

a link to them

i play alot of heavy and death metal, along with some other things, but am playing normally either drop d or c with ALOT of distortion.

should i go for these(theres a 350 at ebay) or try and snatch a V like kirk hammets?
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
try the explorer or an IC400
Member #4 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club. Goodbye Stevo.....
Quote by fronkpies
Human pussy, horse pussy, Its all pussy

IMO they look like crap. Get one of these instead.

http://espguitars.com/guitars_mh.html
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
the only good ax is the 400 (Agathis is a sucky wood) but they have custom ESP guitars you can buy, the ESP KH and ESP Truckster.
Dickless.
I would say to look at a Jackson V, they're amazing. I prefer the king V shape, but many people seem to like the rhoads, so give them both a shot! what's your price range?
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
full mahogany body with EMG's will acheive the Metallica tone. I would look into the EX series, they have the explorer shape to it.
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
i have and ESP ec 400 and that is a great guitar for metal. check out some jacksons too,u should be fine as long as it has EMGs
Quote by Your41Plague12
I would say to look at a Jackson V, they're amazing. I prefer the king V shape, but many people seem to like the rhoads, so give them both a shot! what's your price range?

yea i like the v too, i heard its hard to hold tho, especially since i lost my strap

o well, my price range is around 100-360$ im gonna get stuff cheap offa eba, like the 350 ax which is mahogany i think, and its a 800-1000$ guitar selling for 100$ i gotta jump on it soon tho...
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
Quote by Bad Seed
full mahogany body with EMG's will acheive the Metallica tone. I would look into the EX series, they have the explorer shape to it.

yeah check out the ex-400
An explorer w/ EMG's
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Dom5412

no, that guitar is crap IMO,
you pay for the name on the headstock and the skull inlays.
get a ex 400, should be good for you
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know