i dont know them all, but i like the cursive cover. the singing is pretty similar for the most part. the guitar seems too plain for the most part. the bends sound sloppy a little. all in all i like it. done good, could use better recording though. keep it up.

EDIT: could you listen to mine and tell me what you think if you have a chance? Third Rail thanks.
CAN I GET A +1?!
Last edited by Metallica at Sep 25, 2006,
nice death cab cover. pretty well recorded

how long did it take you to put together and what program did you use to do it?
GEAR:

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube 112

Guitars:
Powerhouse strat with 3 lace sensors
Martin D16-GT

Pedals:
DD20
Crybaby Classic
Pro Co Rat 2
Phase 90
The Brand New one would have been better if you held some of the notes a bit longer, but your voice was pretty good for the most part
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
it took me about an hour and a half in all. technically it took me like 4 hous because i was having a technical problem, but it was fixed.

my setup right now is:
dynamic mic > mixer > usb interface (****ty one) > computer with Sonar LE
i also use a compressor for alot of the guitar tracks. The bass in the martyr is actually guitar, with a pitch shifter effect put over it to put it down an octave. thats why it sounds so bad lol.

this year im investing in buying some condenser mics and a firebox.
Quote by Metallica
i dont know them all, but i like the cursive cover. the singing is pretty similar for the most part. the guitar seems too plain for the most part. the bends sound sloppy a little. all in all i like it. done good, could use better recording though. keep it up.

EDIT: could you listen to mine and tell me what you think if you have a chance? Third Rail thanks.

i agree with the guitar sounding too plain. im not sure why, but my microphone didnt really pick up the effect's sound. I shouldnt be using a vocal mic anyways.

I will check your stuff out when i get on my computer. Im at school right now and i can't download stuff. thanks for the comment.