Page 1 of 6
So, do you think you are capable of killing someone? Follow this URL:

This one right here

My own results:

Probability of killing, 83%

You have seen much death, either in reality or in entertainment. you may hav killed someone already, or have tried to kill yourself. You probably need to see a psychiatrist for help. Avoid making enemies at all costs, and pursue a happy hobby

(and by the way, I see myself capable of killing someone rather easily)

EDIT: forgot to add the poll :P: but enjoy anyways.
Quote by Metallica708
A guy from Norway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Now with all the money in the world
You can't buy my respect
Yeah, it's just a matter of pride
But that's all I've got left
Last edited by LeoKhenir at Sep 25, 2006,
32 %.

What can I say? I'm a wimp.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
40%
Quote by Tombe
Shut your noise, I was 18 when I had mine. About 30 seconds later the girl was sick on me. I'm not sure if the two events were related.
"Probability of killing, 29%" I think thats a really lame test, doesn't prove anything.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
what the fock my bloody parental controls blocked...damn i prolly would have had an interesting score too
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Wimps.

And on "How likely are you to go postal" I got 65%. I'm a sociopath (COULD be that I answered "yes" on "have you currently any plans to kill large amounts of people in a public place?")
Quote by Metallica708
A guy from Norway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Now with all the money in the world
You can't buy my respect
Yeah, it's just a matter of pride
But that's all I've got left
37%.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
60%
Way higher than I was thinking it'd be.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
this quiz said I have a 96 percent chance! And that I have an overexposure to death (ogrish much?), but I dont think that has anything to do with it >
48.... i probably could if angry and on drugs and or alcohol but would regret it
63% for me.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Probability of killing, 94%

You have killed someone, or tried to kill yourself many times. You may have many enemies and noone to help you. Over exposure to death will ultimately cause you to break easily. Consider yourself a danger to society. Seek professianal help immediately!

...you gonna get raped!!
54%. Seems low.
I guess thats a good thing

*feels whimpy*
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I got fifty-five, but if provoked I would have little/no problem with killing a person so long as I don't get arrested. I declare shenanigans on that quiz!
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Probability of killing, 51%

You have probably seen death. You watch too many horror flicks, play too much violent videogames, or probably exposed to death by where you live. or maybe you have lots of problems with enemies or have little self-esteem. The factors add up that you need to avoid situations or people that could push you to that point.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
i got like 65% but im a pretty nice person... i would kill someone if it meant saving someone nice, or if someone did something really wrong, but not just for the fun of it
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
98%...hmm I think I maybe a sick f*ck
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Start your way from killing hobos to civilized people.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
41% Thats actually higher than I expected..........
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
50% ...and yeah I would never kill anybody unless I absolutley had to for self-defense or if they bring back the draft and I have to go to war or something f***ed up like that.

Some of those questions are real bs though. I'm sure you get points just for being male, and having access to firearms, I'm male and I own several firearms/knives, I also took almosy 8 years of karate. I'm also an eagle scout... all of my interest in weapons and self-defense was simply from a perspective of trying to better myself, which increased my self-esteem and made me less likely to kill, of course the survey never takes anything such as that into account.
i think its funny one of the questions is "have you hurt or killed anybody"
Quote by Something Big
you can take comfort in the fact that your dog was both older and smarter than the majority of UG
Quote by iain4444
"Probability of killing, 29%" I think thats a really lame test, doesn't prove anything.

all these tests are moronic and don't prove anything
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]