Right, well I'm re-wiring my strat, and its going to be S-S-S with 2 Tone controls and 1 Volume, the usual strat set-up. but what I'm wondering is, I'm doing A-level electronics and would like to use this as my main AS project, so what else could i do (using Push-Pull pots etc - ie keeping to the usual set-up look so i don't have to drill any holes in my scratchplate). I'm thinking Phase switch, Series/Parallel switch, that sort of thing, but I want something that would be really useful to get some great sounds out of, yet still be great for the examiners.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

you could try those cocentric pots they have one warmoth (two controls on one pot), a killswitch, like you said a phase switch, coil taps. Have you considered a on board wah circuit? or the black ice mod?
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20
Quote by bobtrack
you could try those cocentric pots they have one warmoth (two controls on one pot), a killswitch, like you said a phase switch, coil taps. Have you considered a on board wah circuit? or the black ice mod?

OMG u taught me something new today! thankyou! i shall investigate these pots.
Marty
cheers dave, i think ima go for that, thanks everyone else for your help, also if anyone else has any ideas for my project let me know - i'm not starting this until late december/january time.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Humbucker in the bridge with a spin a split
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."