maple fingerboards rules and the pickups are not too shabby either. Floyd rose tremolo is not so good. And as far as the modern c1 fr's go the trems are probably around the same quality. If you're talking an older model used with the ofr then that will be better.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
I've been interested in that guitar. Local guitar center got one in black, though I didn't have time to play it, it looks mad sexy. It felt great to hold it in my hands and the neck is perfect. (Pretty much just like the schecter necks)
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
I've been interested in that guitar. Local guitar center got one in black, though I didn't have time to play it, it looks mad sexy. It felt great to hold it in my hands and the neck is perfect. (Pretty much just like the schecter necks)

it's very nice, the Floyd isnt bad either, and those Duncans are sweet honestly, so go ahead, try it out ad if you like it, go for it.
cool, yeah i read it has a SD JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck, sounds nice. i think im leanin towards the schecter right now though. buth look pretty bad ass, but im likin the looks of the C-1 just a lil better, but im gonna go up to guitar center within the next few days and try em out.