Ibanez RG1570
or a
Ibanez RG7321 7-String

The RG1570 is the more expensive one and it only has 6 strings, but it had an extra single coil pickup that the 7 doesnt, and it also has Edge Pro bridge. With a whammy (tremolo) bar.

But the 7 string is... Well a 7 string.

The price difference is like $400 and I have no idea why, there both made of basswood, both have Wizard necks, the only main difference is the pickups and bridge. So which would be better?
Prestige models are generally made in japan with higher quality fretwork, Better quality tonewoods and the best locking bridges in the business. If you're interested in a 7 string the rg1527 might be in your price range.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
1570 - Japanese Prestige guitar, 7321 - Indonesian entry-level guitar. There's your price difference, and a world of quality and materials difference.

Clearly, 1570 is a better investment.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Ah, then hell if the 7 is an entry level, I'll probably go with the 1570

But that 1527 looks interesting, buts a little higher than I want to pay for a guitar w/o a whammy bar. So I'll go with the 1570, Thanks guys
Quote by fragydig529
Ah, then hell if the 7 is an entry level, I'll probably go with the 1570

But that 1527 looks interesting, buts a little higher than I want to pay for a guitar w/o a whammy bar. So I'll go with the 1570, Thanks guys

The rg1527 does have a whammy bar.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by ScottishAngus
The rg1527 does have a whammy bar.

Woops, my bad, I still had the 7321's page up ~_~ Wow do I feel stupid. Well then now it's a hard decision... (&^*)^

Well I'll just save up enough for the 1527 and go down and try them both and whichever is better, I'll go with it... (Sure it will be the 1527)
Quote by fragydig529
Woops, my bad, I still had the 7321's page up ~_~ Wow do I feel stupid. Well then now it's a hard decision... (&^*)^

Well I'll just save up enough for the 1527 and go down and try them both and whichever is better, I'll go with it... (Sure it will be the 1527)

The rg1527 is basically the same as the rg1570 except its a seven string and has an hh pickup configuration as opposed to hsh
Quote by ScottishAngus
The rg1527 is basically the same as the rg1570 except its a seven string and has an hh pickup configuration as opposed to hsh

What would be the good in having the extra single anyways? It cant change the sound to much can it?
Quote by fragydig529
What would be the good in having the extra single anyways? It cant change the sound to much can it?

It can add extra versitility but the rg1527 has a 5 way pickup switch anyway which gives you coil taps which will make the pickups sound single coil like if needed, so there isnt really much difference in it.
Quote by ScottishAngus
It can add extra versitility but the rg1527 has a 5 way pickup switch which gives you coil taps which will make the pickups sound single coil like, so there isnt really much difference.

Ah, alight, well thanks a billion, I'll def. go with the 1527