hey guys, right now ive only got two guitar, SZ320 and C-1 Plus, but im adding a bass, SR305DX (will have by the end of the week at latest), and another guitar, C-1 Hallraiser (should have before thanksgiving), and i was thinking about getting one of these stands to free up some space in my room instead of having 4 single guitar stands.

what i want to know is if anyones had any problems with them?

here's a link
this thing that looks like a big shock rack, it holds five guitars and its on casters. It was like $400
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
this thing that looks like a big shock rack, it holds five guitars and its on casters. It was like $400

yeah i think ill stick with the $60 one
yeah i bought it on impulse, its great for touring though because i can tranport all of my guitars in one giant case.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah i bought it on impulse, its great for touring though because i can tranport all of my guitars in one giant case.

Do you have any suggestions for these? I'm going to be in dire need of one shortly =x
well i bought mine used and i have a feeling it was custom made, but i have seen video for biger bands using things like that, so there might be some place that you can buy them without custom ordering, but really for touring id just get a goof hardshell or better yet a flight case for each of your guitars if you dont aleady have them, itll probably be about the same price.

Last.fm