ive heard a few good things about them, but dont know how the hell they sound

was wonderin if anyone knows where to get some clips
i too had trouble finding any clips for them

i hope to test some out this weekend, the closest randall supplier is like an hour away and i've never been to that shop
Here's my Randall RH200SC. I am using a GFX5 pedal for distortion, a KFK 10 band EQ and a BBE Sonic Maximizer stompbox. Recorded through a cheap logitech USB mic into Audacity. Video from my webcam

The RH200SC is the one before the RH200SC G2, and the G3 is an upgrade from that. Since you can't find any G3 clips, maybe this is close enough? Who knows, if it doesn't hep, you can watch my vid and go like ooooo or ahhh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVekQT0T2OU
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE A DISTORTION PEDAL ON A RANDALL???!!! Randalls have some of the sickest distortion you can find. That clip was terrible. The worse representation of their tone. The many bands that use them are Anthrax, Soil, Disturbed(used to), Mudvayne, Sevendust, and many others. Their sick trust and believe. their high gain amps with a balls to t he wall tone!
Quote by ready2breakdown
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE A DISTORTION PEDAL ON A RANDALL???!!! Randalls have some of the sickest distortion you can find. That clip was terrible. The worse representation of their tone. The many bands that use them are Anthrax, Soil, Disturbed(used to), Mudvayne, Sevendust, and many others. Their sick trust and believe. their high gain amps with a balls to t he wall tone!

Randalls don't have balls to the wall distortion, and all those bands have sh***y tone! Listen to modern anthrax( bad tone) then compare it to old anthrax when they used boosted JCMs (back in their golden thrash age when they had awesome tone).
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
Quote by i_baked_cookies
Here's my Randall RH200SC. I am using a GFX5 pedal for distortion, a KFK 10 band EQ and a BBE Sonic Maximizer stompbox. Recorded through a cheap logitech USB mic into Audacity. Video from my webcam

The RH200SC is the one before the RH200SC G2, and the G3 is an upgrade from that. Since you can't find any G3 clips, maybe this is close enough? Who knows, if it doesn't hep, you can watch my vid and go like ooooo or ahhh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVekQT0T2OU

You playing a RG320 with stock pups? How to do you like the edge III?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Are you kidding me? I'm not basing the sound off of some other bands decision in what they did with their sound. Anthrax never had a good tone, randall or not. Those other bands do though you've got to be kidding me. The gain 2 on randalls is heavier than ANY other solid state. I OWN one and ive tried all other solid states in this price range. Randalls are the best bang for the buck.