So, I've painted my strat EVH style and put on a black pickguard, put on new tuners and painted the face of the headstock to match (pics later if anybody wants to see).

Also, I just bought a Fast Track 2 pickup to go in the bridge and was thinking of getting some Choppers to go in the Neck and I'm not quite sure what to put in the middle position. I want to keep the 3 single coil pickup look, which is why I'm putting in the blade style pickups that fit in a single pickup spot. Also, I wanted to put in new pots and as far as I can tell, I should use 500k volume right? What value should I use for the tone controls?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hopefully pics soon.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
I think its somewhat original that you did the headstock but couldnt you have done a more original paintjob?

Good luck.

250=brighter

500=fatter
I could've, but I did it before I frequented the boards much and realized how many people did it

Anyway, I think I may redo it since I'm not too happy with it since I did rush it a bit.

[Edit]

Here's some pics!

My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
Last edited by hokiecmo at Sep 25, 2006,
Hmm....

Well I can't say I'm a fan of the paintjob on it. Maybe redo it blonde?

I'd say replace the knobs with black ones to match the pickguard too, even if you didn't respray it.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
do something original. Maybe racing stripes if you want. Or if you've ever seen the schecter that the dude from a7x uses I think that would look cool in evh colors. It'd be a cool twist.
change the pup covers to white and sort out that gaudy huge white stripe on top and i'll look nice
Quote by godofshred
change the pup covers to white and sort out that gaudy huge white stripe on top and i'll look nice

You will indeed.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Well like I already said, I'm really not too fond of the quality I did but it'll do for now. I should be getting the bridge pickup soon at least.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
Quote by Gymmeh
Paint your strat black. Always good to see something new.

Lmfao. Thats a step down from the EVH paint job.