Page 1 of 2
So, I broke my ankle on Sunday playing hockey. Even though it was a minor break, Ill be injured for "several weeks."

Im wondering whats the worst injury youve ever had?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I broke my penis during buttsecks.............

WITH YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Well, I was drinking, and then I decided to lay down on the ground. Long story short, some guy fell on me, and broke my wrist.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
my friend broke both his wrists and one of his hands yesterday on a dirt bike.
broke my wrist punching a guy
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join!

Quote by happytimeharry
ha, I know, I just wanted to be an asshole.

Quote by T.J.
Now excuse me while I go strangle puppies infront of children in wheelchairs
Quote by willrock4life
i was running with scissors when i was about 6 and i tripped and the blades were open and one end went into my cheek and the other end went in just above my eye.

Wow. I am hoping that is bull****.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
You know those corn cob holders, the little yellow plastic corn shaped things with the metal skewers on the end? Well, I got one caught in the bottom of my foot somehow when I was 6.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
HOCKEY RULES!

i sprained my thumb once....

seriously im the luckiest person alive when it comes to injuries
Broken wrist, strained ribcage.
Quote by Metallica708
A guy from Norway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Now with all the money in the world
You can't buy my respect
Yeah, it's just a matter of pride
But that's all I've got left
Broken nose, in my old school when I was younger we played a game where we had to jump on the fat kids back and stay on as long as we could, one time he bucked me off and his flailing fist hit my face...

I deserved it
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Last edited by Bloodening at Sep 25, 2006,
7 concusions
broke my right thumb 3 times, left 1 once
broke my foot twice
my wrist once
and tore my ankle, and that needs surgery

and dont ask how, im just very clumsy.

most of my injuries come from soccer, im a keeper, and play at the college level as a early teen, yea, its hard.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
i shattered a vertibrae and ruptured two discs in my neck and now i have a plate and 4 screws. ****ing 8th grade football. stupid thing is i played for 2 more years after that...

and i tore my acl. that was painful.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

2 concussions, broken nose, two broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, a couple pulled muscles, all of 'em while playing hockey.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

My worst was either my broken collar bone from lacrosse, or having the end of an umbrella shoved through my foot.
Ive never broken any bones before..

Ive gotten 2/3rd degree burns before though
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Broken arm when I fell off my bike going down a huge hill as fast as I could.

Broken foot from messing with my cat and falling on top of it (yes, go ahead and laugh at me)

I think I broke my toe in karate, but I ignored it and now it's healed kinda weird, still hurts if you put pressure on it in the wrong way.

Almost got my nose broken when I got kicked in the face (again in karate) there was oh, so much blood. Now I have a deviated ceptum (piece of cartilage that runs up the center off my nose is bent)

When I was 3 i fell off the counter I was dancing on in the bathroom (don't ask, I was fecking 3) and I hit headfirst on the edge of the bathtub, got 25 stitches and now I'm 18 and you can still see the scar. When the wound was open you could see my skull when you looked in.
I got a concussion once, and a dislocated pinky, but it was on my pick hand so it's all good
I am a breathing Time Machine!
the worst injury thats ever happened to me is when i was playing tag and i tripped on a stick the put a gash over the top of my knee and it was at the beggining of the summer so i coldnt do anything for the rest of it
Had a motorbike crush my left leg (not as bad as it sounds, I just got caught underneath it and got some nasty pressure wounds)

Been burned by cigarettes

Whacked my thumb good and hard with a hammer while building a house

Broke three of the toes on my left foot playing soccer

Broke my arm running arms-out into a wall (I was in 5th grade, and I was NOT SMART.)

Almost severed my right toe while strimming the yard in sandals

Fell off a wall into a large briar patch (I was hung up by my clothes and skin on the thorns for twenty minutes before help showed up)
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Brutalized my collarbone. Hell, I did it two months ago, and it still hasn't healed enough for me to play baseball.

Oh, I broke my nose, too. Hurt like hell. The collarbone was 1000000X worse though.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Thursday morning, I somehow managed to grab the wrong end of a soldering iron, at about 250 ºC. Surprisingly there was little pain after half an hour, although I had to keep it under running water for an hour.
i have a cigarette burn on my hand and my mom thinks its from hockey. lolz0rs.
I sneezed too hard and got a prolapsed rectum.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

two concussions, numerous cuts and bruises i ignored, but the worst for me was fracturing my hip. i couldnt sit, stand, walk run, lay down, more my arm up, bend to side, look forward,etc....everything hurt
I'm a varsity cheerleader(it sucks) so the cheerleaders had me up high in the air. they got distracted and drop me and i broke my leg. I was mad when i fell because my leg was in an extreme amount of pain so i punch a wall...breaking my hand and all my fingers.
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

Quote by Superpartydude5
Broken foot from messing with my cat and falling on top of it (yes, go ahead and laugh at me).

hahaha that is awesome

i broke my foot playing basketball once
and in a hockey game last year i hit this guy really hard and messed up my shoulder
it still hurts every once in a while

thats it for me, im pretty lucky i guess after reading some of these posts...
Hey threadstarter! I sprained my ankle two days ago, from rugby. That's pretty much the worst that's ever happened to me, no broken bones ever.
See the thread Ive got on here: Gruesome sports injuries thread, youll feel lucky after watching those
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
i think i go a broken shin bout 4 months ago, i ignored it even though i couldnt walk for a month, there is a massive lump and i think its my bone out of place due to poor healing, it still hurts
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
So, I broke my ankle on Sunday playing hockey. Even though it was a minor break, Ill be injured for "several weeks."

Im wondering whats the worst injury youve ever had?

i lost both my hands in a fight with my boyfriends dog
Quote by franmusc
i lost both my hands in a fight with my boyfriends dog

How do you masterbate? Do they have prostetic hands in the right shape?
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
How do you masterbate? Do they have prostetic hands in the right shape?

yes, yes they do
Nothing too bad,

When i was three i split my head open on the corner of a chest of drawers.

When i was about four i fell off of a bar stool and smashed my chin off the ground, a few of my teeth went through my lip.

About 2/3 Weeks ago i was crossing the road and walked into a sign post, i split my head open!
Bass Player
Page 1 of 2