So today I tried a JCM2000 DSL50 with a Marshall power break and a 1960 lead cab. I will now own said rig in six months as soon as i save up and sell my current amp.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
thanks lol
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
im buying a dsl401 combo... and a fender extension cab... hehehe...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

hy fender> what speaker
Mail Goes here.

what ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
what speaker?
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by SGKIDD
hy fender> what speaker

Youre more random than a dog with no head.
He's as random as a razorback, without a head !!!

Long live Arkansas !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Why use a fender cab? What speaker does it have? it was late, my typing goes to hell after ten...
Mail Goes here.

Erm, congratulations!

Why not just buy the DSL50 and cab, and then buy the attenuator later on when you've got the money, then you'll get the amp sooner?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
becasue i have a few cabs already, 2 2X12's , 2 4X12's (which ill sell or keep and justr save for the DSL50) and a couple 1X15's with horn and a 2X15...
Mail Goes here.