play it...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Strike a note?...pinch harmonic?...elephant noise?..divebomb?..motorcycle chifting gears?...vibrato?..rubbing a piece of metal up and down, side to side on the strings to make it sound like a video game?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

put something motorized near your pickup... like my electric Razor... i htink Kirk hammet used a tooth brush briefly during some kind of monster... the documentory not the song
Quote by Eric 666
Cum on your guitar, that will make a pretty cool noise.

just attempted, messed the guitar. no sound made.
Activate the wah pedal while on distortion. Take the cable out of the guitar then touch the stopbar/whammy (anything metal) with the metal part of the guitar cable and rock the pedal. Sounds like a turn table effect. You gotta do it right, though. WoRd...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
On my Digitech RP50, i got some patch named "Screechy Guitar Noises", its just a setting with the Modulation setting Y2 (for any of the RP users), which is meant to be a Digitech Whammy effect, that you use with a Volume/Expression Pedal.
I don't have a vol/express, so it just makes screechy sounds, sorta like feedback.

Yeh, Ebo's are pretty cool for making sounds, its basically just an Electro-magnet that vibrates your strings instead of you plucking them, has a bit of a fade in effect as well. The guy I know who has one says its "Good for Atmospheric stuff".

You could always just get your guitar really close to your amp for screechy sounds (Matt Bellamy did this once in Glastonbury), or just pickslide, or use any smooth metal objects (like a tremolo arm) to go up and down the strings.
Zippo Lighter! if you are truly psychadellic though, you would have already done this since I'm sure you know who Syd Barrett is.
Quote by Shine On...
Zippo Lighter! if you are truly psychadellic though, you would have already done this since I'm sure you know who Syd Barrett is.

yeah thats a cool trick too, looks badass when you whip out a zippo onstage.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you have a tremelo system, take the back plate of the guitar off and run your pick up and down the springs. Good effect.
Ham Wallet
Get a remote for a tv, point it at the pickups about an inch away, hold down a button, and tah dah, you have star wars machine gun noises. Pew Pew Pew!
Take a 10 watt amp and turn it up like you were playing a 112 watt amp. I did this with my distortion and volume all the way up and the feedback was ear ringing. You'll only try this once...
For those about to rock... I join you.

- AC/DC Rocks On -
Spend about ten thousand dollars are pedals and weed. Lots of cool noises that way.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
if you have a delay pedal with a bunch of knobs for tweaking the delay, like the boss dd-6 or something, try moving the knobs around really fast while playing. you'll get all kindsa wierd sounds.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
spend thousands on Pink Floyds pedal board and turn them all on at once!!! <Pink Floyd's tone> its a cool way to make noise
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
use a phone near it, OR to make the coolset effect ever, splash yourself with water WHILE its connected and on you, trust me its electrifing *NO PUN INTENDED* i did this and............I LOST HALF MY TESTICLE!!!!!!!!! YAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Delay and reverb and pitch shifters with maxed levels...and a glass bottle or a nice edge and move the neck up and down.