I'm a guitar player and decided to try something new and try a bass guitar. I want an electric 4 string bass. My music i typically listen to are: audioslave, RATM, offspring, soundgarden, nofx, less than jake and even some u2 lol (im all over th place). What kind of guitar would be good for me? Also are those bass packages with the amp included any good? Umm no more than 500 dollars and could you find one that is at www.guitarcenter.com i do not like buying stuff online
Dont Buy a Squire!!!!!!! Buy an Aerodine!!!!! im not sure how 2 spell it But it is the nicest bass for the price range their is a 500 dollar one and a 700 dollar one there both good
when you say ibanez are balls is that good?...and is it good if a bass can lick a plate clean?
Out of those i would def go w/ the schecter. Other than that i really like standard jazz basses (fender). Im saving up 4 a fretless right now.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
also are fenders good for bass...i have a fender strat american and i love it (for 6 string)
P-basses have 2 single coil offset pickups that are right next 2 each other and generally get fatter tone. Jazz has 2 jazz pups that get that really smooth classical tone that you hear on most alternative albums and j/ about all the classic stuff.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
lol soul power...i guess your an audioslave fan/ RATM fan (im thinking)....i listen to rock mostly what would be better?