Ok, so my grandma has this guitar from a really long time ago, and I want to know what it is and how much it's worth. It's a "Kapa" and here's a picture of it.

It's hard to tell from just some random picture, do you have any of the company name or anything?
It's a Kapa, as I said before, but I'm too lazy to walk two feet and open the guitar case.
gibson ES replicate?
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

your bro is HOT!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
It's a Kapa, as I said before, but I'm too lazy to walk two feet and open the guitar case.

Then don't expect us to do anything else for you.

Google Kapa and get the hell out of here.

High as tits
Looks like a Gibson ES replica. Kapa sounds like a replica company, too.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i want to meet your brother, he looks so sexy with that guitar,

(this is a one handed comment)

yeah right!!!!!!
its a hollowbody, im not quit sure the model, it probaly is an epiphone es

-b@man
Quote by b@man
its a hollowbody, im not quit sure the model, it probaly is an epiphone es

-b@man

but he says it's a kapa, not a epiphone
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
Is it one handed cause you're wanking off with the other?

you're a genius, and a perv,
i was searching in google and kappa makes mainly speakers
Last edited by deluxity at Sep 26, 2006,
I actually had a Kappa 12 string electric .....let me put it to you this way You haven't stumbled into a gold mine.