how can i can i plug in a rp80 (digitech) and a metal master (digitech) to the same amp???
you have an out put put that to the amp hoook the input to the out put on the other pedal and that input to the guitar ....i think i said that right haha
Quote by Rebel1991
you have an out put put that to the amp hoook the input to the out put and that input to the guitar ....i think i said that right haha

....what?...

You'll need two instrument cables and a short 'patch cable'.

GUITAR =instrument cable=> input (either pedal) <=patch cable=> input (other pedal) <=instrument cable=> amp

get it?
thats wat i said...in a really confusing way haha ya that is easier i like the =<> things
Well its super simple to hook up but super hard to explain..what with all the inputs and outputs and whatnot lol
ya haha...im not the best at it and by the way i think it sounds better with the rp80 going to the amp...i beilieve i dont use that pedal that much any more
^ well patch cables are essentially short instrument cables...so any instrument cable will work (as long as its a 1/4" mono). The reason I say a short patch cable is because...well...say if you had 4 pedals. You would need 5 cables to carry your guitar signal to the amp. (guiter > pedal > pedal > pedal > pedal > amp) Now if you had five 20 foot long cables going from your guitar to your amp you would have, basically, a 100 foot long signal path...even if youre just a few feet away from your amp. The strength of the signal would be almost nothing by the time it went from your guitar to your amp. Which is why we have patch cables.

I dont think I really needed to say all that but its late and Im bored...