Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
577 IQ
..is a pretty solid album. I can't really think of a metalcore album that was released this year that I liked better. Prove me wrong please.

Discuss.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Last edited by Gomorrah at Sep 25, 2006,
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Can't argue with you. Loved that CD. Favorite song was "Anchors".
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
I've been listening to it alot recently. I really think they are one of the most underrated metalcore bands around. I just love how they have a more melodic element to their music.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
ThisPerishedMin
UG Board King
423 IQ
the price of existance? at least for my personal tastes....

i cant take a single thing away from Mirrors though. juts an all out good solid release. nuff said
violentsmiles
54 IQ
I thought it was good, anchors is quality but i found myself skipping tracks. Not as good as there previous album.
Nadco3
Padawan
43 IQ
Fantastic album. Only thing lacking for me is the monotone vocals, but he does a decent job. The musicians in the band are truly top notch and hopefully will stick around for a while.
"The more I learn, the more I see how little I truly know."
killinyourkind
701 IQ
yea i just got this cd last week and cant stop listening to it id have to say my favorite songs are something was always missing but never you and the failsafe
hXcMacbeth3
256 IQ
can someone send it to me through aim?

-stuntmanx3
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
hXcMacbeth3
256 IQ
word, your too kind
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Hahaha, Perished, I thought it was supposed to be dm, as in note sound, just spelt wrong. Ahh well.

Great stuff, even though I feel like I'm not distributing to anything on this thread. Classics speak for themselves.
ThisPerishedMin
UG Board King
423 IQ
Quote by Craigo
Hahaha, Perished, I thought it was supposed to be dm, as in note sound, just spelt wrong. Ahh well.

Great stuff, even though I feel like I'm not distributing to anything on this thread. Classics speak for themselves.

lol....not quite - but thats definatley alot more original and interesting...
the s/n's so old and just cant bother changing it and virtually all my logins too...so **** it haha.

macbeth - sooner or later we'll sort it out and ill get it to you - we just have bad timing apparently.

lastly - classics certainly do speak for themselves and this album is definately one of them. my ONLY complaint is that the vocals could use some more range from time to time...but for most songs the style fits perfectly anyway. its just a solid release.
xdespairfactor
UG Addict
814 IQ
such a good album
Schecter C-1 Classic
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 602
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Limited
Electro Harmonix Small Stone
Let It Burn...
UG's Orgasmdonor
24 IQ
don't flam but i liked of malice and the magnum heart more.. just me
It took me two years to find that I've wasted five years of my life

Proud Laney VH100R owner!
xAestheticx
Banned
490 IQ
I really need to pick that up. Haven't had a change to listen to it yet.
Job 4 a Cowboy
491 IQ
I agree with most of the coments above about the album, it was the first misery signals album i heard and haven;t had a chance to listen to Malice yet. It is a very solid albumand definietlty one of the best I've heard this year. I prefer Norma Jean's album slightly more, becasue of the mucisianship added since the random noise that made up 50% of o god the aftermath.

But solid album and from what I've read that their new vocalist had never done vocals before this album I think he will definitly improve by the next album