Behringer, V-ampire Half Stack
Kustom, 20wat Practice Amp

Pedals
Boss, Overdrive/Distortion
Boss, Blues Driver

Myspace URL
myspace.com/fukdillwild
how much money do you have?
id suggest the sg (gibson or epiphone,again depending on how much money you have) it has two humbuckers that is great for that metal sound you are looking for, and other features that make it a metal machine

-b@man
high end jacksons...
ive always wanted one
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i have a gibson and a jackson i find the lp is good for the metal tone and the jackson has the floyd for all the whammy tricks but i'd prolly go with an ESP with EMGs and probably a neck thru just my personal preference
It really doesn't matter...

What amp do you have? What kind a metal are we talking about? Metallica or Nile? Budget? Anything that you want/don't want? I.E Floyd, 24 frets, a certain body style?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
ummm you want metal amp *points at ts sig* get a new ****ing amp as long as it has good gains *read stay away from the fender hot rod series*
According to your sig, you have a Schecter Damian-6. That should be perfect for metal, just spend the money to upgrade the HZs to an EMG 81 for the bridge and an 85 for the neck. You can't go wrong with that.
Quote by CoDee
According to your sig, you have a Schecter Damian-6. That should be perfect for metal, just spend the money to upgrade the HZs to an EMG 81 for the bridge and an 85 for the neck. You can't go wrong with that.

ummm yeh just besides the fact that he is using a behringer half stack that is most likely very much beginner yeh im sure those active EMG's will do real great in that