Page 1 of 2
nice. I'm so proud, it brings a tear to my eye.
Last edited by RMC06 at Sep 25, 2006,
lol.

He denied several times the allegation that he had crabs, and it was determined that he must have lobsters, cousins of crabs that dwell in the anal crevice.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
No further contact has been made with A7xownz, it is beleived that his permanent ban shattered his dreams of being 'cool' or 'down with the homies'.
^I remember that stuff...

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Hahahahahahahhahahahaaha, awesome.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
old but still pretty funny
which reminds me... what happened to samnung he just disapeared after the crabs thing
FREE-FORM METAL
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
I read it and thought it was pretty funny especially the "Community" part.

Check it out

An oh yeah, i've been here as long as you... i just didnt feel like hitting the edit button.

edit: I really need to start studying.
When I went to edit myself into it the thing says

UG is home to over 380,000 registered members (many of whom edit this Wiki article to include themselves)

but when you view the page it lists names in the ()
There is also a forum named "The Pit" for off-topic discussion and proclaiming to all the 'UG' members that you have some form of genital infestation,

bwahahaha
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by deluxity
so zapp is the creator, i didn't know that

thank you zapp

And the the award for the biggest n00b statement goes to *drumroll*............

DELUXITY!!!
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
From the talk page:

Quote by An anal Wikipedia User
I have temporarily semi-protected the article since many new/anonymous users are vandalizing it or adding un-encyclopedic information.

lmao

UG > Wikipedia
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
Quote by headbanger408
And the the award for the biggest n00b statement goes to *drumroll*............

DELUXITY!!!

i'm a n00b, i think i'm in depression now, my life sucks, it has no sense at all, dud, i think i'm going to kill myself
Quote by deluxity
so zapp is the creator, i didn't know that

thank you zapp

I was just about to make some unoriginal commment about how you should ahve figured that one out by now, and then I realised that you were an Aug 06er and have the damn n00b excuse. For now anyways.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
Quote by Fett13
I was just about to make some unoriginal commment about how you should ahve figured that one out by now, and then I realised that you were an Aug 06er and have the damn n00b excuse. For now anyways.

yeah, i have just a month in here, it doesn't really matter if people call you n00b, for me it's just a way to say "stay here you're going to learn a lot"
"Chung has had many usernames over the years, and is so popular that many users who have only been registered for a month or so will profess to know about Chung and his exploits. However, they are just trying to be popular. Ignore them."

Blah.
Yeah! We're famous! One step closer to the stars!

Whatever happened to the push for an independant UG state anyway?
How may The National D help you waste your time?
i like the fact that people who edit it and put crap on it get their IP recorded, then we can take a look at which users have done it
Been away, am back
I don't like uncyclopedia anymore.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
"Blink 182 has one of the highest tab counts of the website, due to their popularity and that people have ****ty taste."
Although I like Blink 182 that really did put a smile on my face. Props to whoever wrote that.
Quote by sTjImMy83091

You're my new idol.

Quote by Liberation
Mike_rocka_boy, I know this is offtopic, but Id like to commend you on being the smartest 12 year old Ive seen today, you actually know spelling and grammar!
Quote by Rundle
I don't like uncyclopedia anymore.

do you wanna know who wrote that?

pokescab
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz

do you wanna know who wrote that?

pokescab

Tell us who keeps on putting down stuff in the UG article.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
Tell us who keeps on putting down stuff in the UG article.

26th september 2006: self-made_page
26th september 2006: Mike_rocka_boy
26th september 2006: whalepudding07
26th september 2006: rundle
26th september 2006: Bob_Dylan108
26th september 2006: not sure; possibly some_guy
26th september 2006: liberation

and so on. I cant be bothered to do any more
Been away, am back
"Please refrain from adding nonsense to Wikipedia, as you did to Ultimate Guitar Archive. It is considered vandalism. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. -- Omicronpersei8 (talk) 10:48, 26 September 2006 (UTC)"

lol
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Damn, they're deleting the jokes. Meh, history tab > noobish attempts to delete jokes.

Quote by WIKIPEDIA
RIAA Conflicts
And RIAA were noobs and Cas proptly banished them from the face of mother russia!

haha
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Awwww which person deleted all the good stuff off of it? It was really funny...

Its your fault, when ever someone posts a thread talking about the ug wikipedia page, tons of people go and **** with it, and then they delete it all, and they will eventually lock it, the only reason it was like it was for so long is because one person added that stuff, and then no one else messed with it.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Please stop adding nonsense here. We don't want to hear about who the coolest member is or learn about the craziest thing he did one night while drunk. Vanity entries and additions intended to smear or mock other users of the site are vandalism, and those who add them will be referred to administrators.

Thank you.

And RIAA were noobs and Cas proptly banished them from the face of mother russia!

Lol.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.

UG>RIAA/MPA
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
i added the bit bout the country
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
damn it they keep chopping it off
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
No further contact has been made with A7xownz, it is beleived that his permanent ban shattered his dreams of being 'cool' or 'down with the homies'.

I made that! !
Page 1 of 2