Page 1 of 2
Hey there Bo!

San Juan Juan baby

- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
T'is not Bo! What trechary hath you brought upon in our graceful forum.

No, no they're not satanic you bumba clot.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by SorrowIsMe
Hey there Bo!

San Juan Juan baby

+1
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
I cant recall a single instance of the word Satan being used in a Metallica song.
But anyway, the answer is no. I know that Hamett and Hetfield (not sure about the others) were interested in wicka at one point in their life, but it was just curiosity (besides wicka has nothing to do with satan).
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Sep 26, 2006,
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I cant recall a single instance of the word Satan being used in a Metallica song.

Mercyful Fate Medley

technicalities for the win.

bumba clot

Bumbklaat

Well, that's the Soulfly spelling anyway.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Last edited by Spynal at Sep 26, 2006,
Quote by Galvanise69
Are metalica satanic or any other religeon, if anyone has any idea chuck em' in.
I think someone wants a Mandie Moore avatar.
Quote by <><

Quote by Spynal
Mercyful Fate Medley

I forgot about that one. I stand corrected.

To threadstarter: Still not a satanic band though.
Nope........ Listen to some ................. black metal......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Meh, dunno. I wouldn't say satanic as such, maybe not the brightest shining Christian example around but not satanic. Perhaps a little harsh, maybe, but not satanic. Satanic=Motley Crue and Slipknot and Cradle Of Filth and all that.
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
Meh, dunno. I wouldn't say satanic as such, maybe not the brightest shining Christian example around but not satanic. Perhaps a little harsh, maybe, but not satanic. Satanic=Motley Crue and Slipknot and Cradle Of Filth and all that.
*sigh*

I'm not even going to bother...

Quote by Skater901

*curbstomps Skater901*
What, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on bands? Think about it: Slipknot preach destruction and death, and so does the Devil. Need I say more?
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
What, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on bands? Think about it: Slipknot preach destruction and death, and so does the Devil. Need I say more?
You're dead, dude. Bilzzard curb-stomped you, so stfu.
And yeah i agree. Bands that preach out against christianity, or talk ecsessivley about death, destruction or the devil, are usually in some way or another satanic
Quote by Galvanise69
i say again =/
Stay out of this. You created this shtty excuse of a thread, and consequences were born. Just be glad that we're not flaming YOU.
Quote by <><
Stay out of this. You created this shtty excuse of a thread, and consequences were born. Just be glad that we're not flaming YOU.

I never said you COULDENT...
Quote by Galvanise69
And yeah i agree. Bands that preach out against christianity, or talk ecsessivley about death, destruction or the devil, are usually in some way or another satanic
You're a fucking lame-ass excuse for a 'metalhead'. You steal Bo's avatar, you say stupid things, and you create lame threads about Metallica being 'satanic'.

Please leave; UG doesn't need you.

*EDIT: And don't double-post, cum-butt.
Quote by <><

he can have mine
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Quote by Galvanise69
i will change it as soon as i can.....
How about, NOW?

Paste this into your 'custom avatar url' box:

Quote by <><
You're a fucking lame-ass excuse for a 'metalhead'. You steal Bo's avatar, you say stupid things, and you create lame threads about Metallica being 'satanic'.

Please leave; UG doesn't need you.

*EDIT: And don't double-post, cum-butt.

I didnt say metallica was satanic, i asked if they were cause i wasnt sure, "stupid things ive said" for instance... i changed my avatar, and, it may come as a surpriseto you but i think that ultimate-giutar wants all the members it can get...
Last edited by Galvanise69 at Sep 26, 2006,
Quote by Galvanise69

LOLZOMGZORZ!!!1!!! I TOTALLY AGGREE!!!1!!ONEONE!!!

AND DID YOU KNOW CHEEEZE IZ SATANICZ TOO???

OMFG!!!1 ItZ TEH DEVILZ~!!!!
roar
Page 1 of 2