Has anyone heard of these guys? Sweet power metal. I really enjoy the vocals of this group.

http://www.myspace.com/pyramaze Check em out.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yeah, I downloaded those songs. Good stuff..it'd be nice to see them make some money. And by that, I mean do a big ol' tour and stop by Sacramento.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Finally someone other than myself knows this band!!! These guys kick major ass and they have a lot of potential!!! Souls in Pain is prolly my fav song of theirs at the moment.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
So if balding people are the devil, your grandpa is satan's right hand man? Apparantly, the older we get, the more kvlt we are.

Founder of the Del tha funky homosapien club. pm me to join
Pyramaze's song What lies beyond is just orgasmic to the ears. I love it. All pyramaze fans should rejoice with the powerhouse vocalist Matt Barlow joining the crew. He is extremely talented I cannot wait for their new album.
^ yeah one of my mates is a big fan and his happy matt barlow has joined, but his just abit worried about whether or not he'll be able to fit the music or not. different style
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
I can't wait to hear their stuff with the participation of Mathew Barlow in the vocal work..
I think it'll be very interesting and headbangy material.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Yeah, they're pretty good, although I'm not that into power metal. I'm looking forward to hearing them with Barlow, he's one of my favourite singers.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
GuitarSacrifice, I haven't heard this band, but rest assured, adding Matt Barlow to your band can mean nothing but ABSOLUTE METAL OWNAGE!!!!!

Any promo vids or good songs to start on? Have they changed style or is most of their stuff fairly consistent?
Just got into this band, some epic ****e. Discuss more fools!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Pyramaze is probably my fave power metal band atm. Though I wonder if Barlow's gonna be as good as lance King was.
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
If Mr. Barlow's past work is any indication of what is to come, he will surpase Lance King
New tracks are up. Its their best work so far. Barlow sounds absolutely amazing, proving once again that hes the best vocalist in metal
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Well ****.....NEW BARLOW TRACKS!

I'm there!

EDIT: I almost cried when I heard Barlow was coming back to metal, as he is my favorite vocalist. I've followed the recording process on Pyramaze's website since I heard the news. Now that I'm listening to the tracks, I'm almost crying again.

Barlow is, hands down, the best vocalist in metal.
Last edited by metal7690 at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by metal7690

I'm there!

EDIT: I almost cried when I heard Barlow was coming back to metal, as he is my favorite vocalist. I've followed the recording process on Pyramaze's website since I heard the news. Now that I'm listening to the tracks, I'm almost crying again.

Same here man, same here. Its INCREDIBLE.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Tracks? There is only one. What am I missing? Pretty good but I wouldn't call it better than what he has done with IE.
Quote by metal7690

I'm there!

I feel the same way. Matt is, in my opinion, the best metal singer ever. New tracks are damn good.
Holy **** the new tracks ****ing rock!

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I only have Melancholy Beast.

How is the Matt Barlow album?
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by metal7690
New album leaked. So far it's beyond amazing.

Barlow is back motherfuckers.

link?

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Thank you, kind sir.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Monkey_Bassist
What's the newy called? I have to get my Barlow fix!

Immortal
Not bad, they definitely have talent.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
hm I'm curious I dont mind power metal... + they have Aurora (Dk)'s drummer who ripped ass... and I guess Barlow wouldnt be a bad mix... oi M7690 mind pming me the link as well? lol

My friend that loves power metal sent me a song or two in the past I think... she seems crazy about power metal

Oh hell they also have Aurora's Bassist... assholes...
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at May 7, 2008,
Your power metal friend hot?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Kinda though I'd say more along the lines of cute I guess, haha :S

[edit] Eh... the Aurora members sound... kinda restrained though the bass line at the beginning of Caramons Poem sounds great
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
Kinda though I'd say more along the lines of cute I guess, haha :S

Lucky! Where do u live again? Baltimore? Iceland?
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
AGREED! I Love Pyramaze.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
i got immortal but im sad to find out that after iced earth's new album came out in September that barlow quit and they got another vocalist well at least he is back with iced earth