****in senses fail, cant wait to see em on thier next tour. its gonna be siickkkkkkkk
rawwwwwwwwwwww
Does no one have any patience any more?
I'm not much of a fan of Senses Fail, but for f*cks sake! I'm really fed up of hearing about people downloading albums a month or two early. Have some respect and buy a copy when its released if you're desperate enough to hear it that you're willing to download it so early.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Eh. I still dont have money to spend on CD's. Though, I do know where you are coming from.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by andrewbiles
I'm not much of a fan of Senses Fail, but for f*cks sake! I'm really fed up of hearing about people downloading albums a month or two early. Have some respect and buy a copy when its released if you're desperate enough to hear it that you're willing to download it so early.

its called preview... if i like it, i'll buy it..

and i will be buying this cd it KICKS ASS

Abandon-ship anyone?
Quote by andrewbiles

Agreed

I'd rather wait to hear it in the best quality possible. But i usually download a song or two before id buy the album
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
^

Quote by lwnovember
its called preview... if i like it, i'll buy it..

and i will be buying this cd it KICKS ASS

Abandon-ship anyone?

How is it a preview when you've got the whole thing and don't ever need to spend the money on it? It's completely disrespectful to everyone that's put the effort into getting it ready for a specific date. Leaked albums weren't about people wanting to hear the music early they were about people wanting to show their "friends" (initially A&R people showing off) that they were able to hear it before them. Not exactly impressive when everyone can do it via torrents and soulseek and the like. It's just lack of respect.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles

i download them cause i am excited about them. if you dont like it, then you do your thing and i'll do mine.
the album is one of the most hyped up releases this year. I'm really excited and I hope the album is worth the hype
Quote by BillyGoth
Sup dudes, I'm stoned as **** and I want to make a bad ass mix of metal bands like Atreyu, Trivium, Funeral For Friend and **** like that. So get some suggestions dudes...Later
can you get banned for supporting that kind of stuff??

i dono...just thought that was one of the rules
To be the last one
who will sing you to sleep...

christie.FRONT.drive
Who cares?
It's more of the same drivel by them anyway
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
ive heard 3 songs from it

calling all cars
shark attack
cant be saved

i loved them all

the songs sounded a lot more polished than their older stuff, which i prefer.
im gonna get the album when it comes out for sure
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
did the definition of "kick" switch to "suck"?

Yes. It's Senses Fail.

Seriously, why would you want this CD at all, nevermind early.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I downloaded it as well, but I'm also gonna buy it october 10th. Oh and by the way, this is the best CD ever. All the best cowboys have daddy issues and lost and found are my favorite songs.
It should be good. But I think I would wait. I am not that desperate for it. Can't wait for Brand New's album though
i'm so buying it when it comes out. they're coming to my city but i never get a chance to go to shows.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Last edited by Jacob6293 at Oct 1, 2006,
Dude, the CD is amazing. For Senses Fail, that is.

You guys are weird o.O!
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Quote by Paris_In_Flames
did the definition of "kick" switch to "suck"?

He says before the album is released.

I really liked Let It Enfold you, it's been a LONG time waiting for the new SF album, although i will actually wait until it is released.. Which happens to be my birthday!

Although unfortunately Buddy can't sing live. At all. Or at least not when i saw them
I like the album and im going to see them on the Taste of Chaos tour
some of the songs are a bit strange though and theres no brilliant tracks like Lady in a Blue Dress... Although theres no denying its quality.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
im listening to it on their myspace page right now and im definately liking it! a lot better than Let it Enfold You in my opinion. im looking forward to picking up a copy.
the first step to failure is trying.
I like the new album. I've listened to it on their myspace. Definately buying it when it comes out, only one song I really didn't like. It's alot different than Let It Enfold You.
Quote by kauff
i could take a few hundered...my mom does daycare so i know how to take of them....ill just tell them the truth about santa, the easterbunny, and that their parents are dead