Poll: Whatcha gonna be
Poll Options
View poll results: Whatcha gonna be
Celebrity(sports star, polotician, movie/rockstar...etc etc..)
15 16%
Superhero/Villian
9 10%
An object(phone, condom, box...etc etc)
15 16%
Videogame Character
7 7%
other
48 51%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 2
I know its kinda early but its almost october and the best holiday known to man is coming up...........

Halloween is an excuse for girls to dress as slutty as possible. Basically halloween when your a kid is to get dressed up go to a party than go trick or treating. That was awsome. Now that im older halloween changed but for the better. Now i get dressed up and instead of going trick or treating i gut utterly smashed. I go to huge college parties laugh at all the rediculous costumes hit on the trashed and utterly scimpy dressed women. Smoke some weed play beer pong and flip cup. Maybe go drunk trick or treating but i doubt ill make it that far.

The only two holidays that come close to halloween are thanksgiving and fourth of july......

Thanksgiving is summed up in three words: Beer Food Football

On the fourth of july me and ome friends rent a beach house by the shore have a party get totally pissed watch the fireworks and grill some burgers.

BAsically i have two questions to ask........

What are you gonna be?

and

Where can i get a Powdered Toast Man costume.........if you dont know who that is its the superhero from Ren and Stimpy.........i tried ebay already.......

plz help thx
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
I'll be Rob Zombie for holloween
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I'll be a kid who brings a gun to school and kills the football team. But I'm not sure if it would be very original, so I think I'll be a slutty nurse or devil like all the *****s.
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
im gonna be a penis.

Thats pretty hilarious.......

but how you gonna do that

Quote:
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
The funniest costume i've seen was a guy dressed up as a dildo

Quote:
me and like 20 other guys are all dressing up as tetris pieces... its gonna be so sweet... were gonna have a jiant tetris game at school
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I'm either going to get my band to dress up as Iron Maiden (so I voted celebrity) or I'll get a bunch of people to dress up as the French Revolution.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
Quote by deadmansdiary
me and like 20 other guys are all dressing up as tetris pieces... its gonna be so sweet... were gonna have a jiant tetris game at school

That is so dope. Im dressing up as a viking, i gots the helmet and everything
my buddy looks just like dimebag so he's going as him... me i dont know. maybe buckethead.
I'm gonna be a *****. See, I got all the things needed, uhm look fishnets, high skirt, tube top, makeup, and a great supply of STDs.... TRICK OR TREAT!!!
Sent from my iPad.
not sure yet. probably dress up as some musician...either that or a vampire. I've got a river cruise for school coming up, and we have to dress up as our favourite characters, celebrities, etc. I'm kind of tossing up between (i'm a girl by the way):
-D'Arcy Wretzky (either with a striped top OR what she wore in the BWBW video clip)
-Gerard Way (black suit, red tie...pretty simple)
-Meg White (red pants, white top)

Any suggestions on which of the above i should dress up as?
Ive been sentenced to a Death by Sexy by the Eagles of Death Metal fan club! PM Punk Rocker to get sentenced.

President of the 'Courtney Love does not suck' club. PM me to join.

Also a member of White Stripes club - see left.
I usually be a pedestrian for halloween, but I might dress up this year.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
nobody's dressing up as Eddie? ah well.. I kinda stopped dressing up. My neighbors give out crap candy anyway.
Ill be in my Birthday suit, its rather fitting as it is my birthday in october.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I don't think I'll even do anything, I'm goin to a party .
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Adrian the Hypnotic Death Clown

-afro
-kiss facepaint
-black clothes

or something else...
I was thinking of being a victorian time period phantom of the opera, but female. (fancy 1800's dress, a half mask, and make myself look phantom-ish with lots of eyeliner.

I'll probably do something new this year. How about getting some friends together, bringing a ton of candy, sneaking up on people, especially kids, and scaring them out of their wits and then giving them a handful of candy?
i've never celebrated halloween before (we don't do it in australia) but i'm in canada for it this year and i dont know what to dress up as. it'll be fun but the planning is annoying and i probably won't think of anything cool. ah well.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Im going to be a nudeist
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
im gonna be a clown
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I might be steve erwin just because i can do his accent really well.....

Quote:
I'm going as the Clown from Slipknot
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by rockergurl09
I'll probably do something new this year. How about getting some friends together, bringing a ton of candy, sneaking up on people, especially kids, and scaring them out of their wits and then giving them a handful of candy?

I was thinking of doing something like that. Stand by the door, wearing a black cloak and a mask, then when kids come, I'd move, then give them candy. And then I would leave.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
I'm gonna be Jesus for Halloween. I'll use my awesome powers to turn one candy bar into 5000!
Quote by dan_wujek
two words michael myers

Love the creativity.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
in 8th grade a tried Robert Plant. No one knew who he was... so i was known as the kid walking around in his girlfriends skin tight jeans. but i thought it was a good idea. This year me and my friends are either gonna dress up like the Crazy 88 or me and a buddy are gonna do jay and silent bob
Quote by SisterRay
in 8th grade a tried Robert Plant. No one knew who he was... so i was known as the kid walking around in his girlfriends skin tight jeans. but i thought it was a good idea. This year me and my friends are either gonna dress up like the Crazy 88 or me and a buddy are gonna do jay and silent bob

You have 87 friends? LIAR!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
You have 87 friends? LIAR!
'Well, there aren't really 88 of them; they just thought it sounded cool.'
I'm going as an emo leprechaun.

That should scare the little kiddies ****less.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
Page 1 of 2