Anyone here got a schecter bass?. I heard some demos and they sound really great. If the guitars are anything to go by they are great value.
A few people here Swear by 'em.

Unfortunately ive never played one, since none of my stores have stocked them.

overall they seem to be great quality for a decent price, with a great sound to boot.
I played a 5 string stiletto, it is ****in AMAZING for the price...a really nice feel to it, pretty small neck considering its a bass, and just a great overall sound/look...the natural is beautiful
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Played on a Diamond Series for a while. GREAT for the price..Really recomend
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
I played a 5 string stiletto, it is ****in AMAZING for the price...a really nice feel to it, pretty small neck considering its a bass, and just a great overall sound/look...the natural is beautiful

small as in short scale?Im a short ass and need a small scale bass!
^all their basses are Diamond series <_< except custom shop one I guess.

I love them, I wouldn't trade my Stiletto Elite-4 for any other bass. At this point, I've completely dropped my speach and jsut say: If you like the feel/sound, get it. IMO you cannot get a better bass for the price.

FETTit: they are definately not short scale, they have a 34'' scale. The necks are just really thin at the nut. I personally love it. I hate a fat neck. That's why i won't play a fender, too thick.

FETTit 2: If you ahve any specific questions though, feel free to ask. i'd be happy to talk yet another person into buying one (I think I'm up to 3 or 4 by now, though I'm not entirely sure)
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
Quote by Fett13
^all their basses are Diamond series <_< except custom shop one I guess.

I love them, I wouldn't trade my Stiletto Elite-4 for any other bass. At this point, I've completely dropped my speach and jsut say: If you like the feel/sound, get it. IMO you cannot get a better bass for the price.

FETTit: they are definately not short scale, they have a 34'' scale. The necks are just really thin at the nut. I personally love it. I hate a fat neck. That's why i won't play a fender, too thick.

FETTit 2: If you ahve any specific questions though, feel free to ask. i'd be happy to talk yet another person into buying one (I think I'm up to 3 or 4 by now, though I'm not entirely sure)

I can afford more than the stiletto-is it just basswood?. I would prefer alder or mahogany
The elite and custom are mahogany with a figured maple top, and a laminate maple and walnut neck (rosewood fingerboard). The Deluxes is basswood, with maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. The studio has mahogany and bubinga with the same neck as the elite and custom. I personally recomend the Elites over the others. You get the neck through, the s-tek bridge (my favorite bridge ever), EMG-HZ pickups, a two-band active EQ, and the black cherry with gold hardware is simply orgasmic.

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
does any shector have passive?

(sorry, cant spell to save my arse...)
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Last edited by silentdob at Sep 26, 2006,
None of the Stilettos or C-series do, which are generally considered Schecter's top of the line. The Model T, and Diamond J do, but I have no experience with those particular basses, and don't know much about them. Is there anything in particular you have against active, or do you just prefer passive for that ever indescribable reason known as opinion?

©2008 Fett13 Inc.
I dont have anything against active (exept for the battery thing), considering my ibanez is active. Im just looking for a good passive.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
ah, then you're pretty much shit out of luck as far as most Schecters go. Give the Diamond J a shot though, just in case. I kinda like the look of it, and if I'm ever rolling with money might just consider picking one up as a Fender alternative.

©2008 Fett13 Inc.