I need to kno some good acoustic songs to play........ its for a gig at a coffee shop..... any convertible hard rock songs as well will do.... thx... by convertible hard rock song, i mean a heavy song tht can sound good as an acoustic one.....
Last edited by outlawtorn at Sep 28, 2006,
u shud definitly do time or ur life by green day. u cant really convert it into hard rock but it can b played on an electric 2. gd luck.
stuff off of Godsmack's acoustic album, the songs written for that album sound good on acoustic guitar. Rock on in a hollow body
Tom Petty has a lot of songs that you can strip down to chord progressions and strumming patterns - American Girl, Into the Great Wide Open, Last Dance With Mary Jane

Neil young - Heart of Gold, Needle and the Damage Done

Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice it's Alright

John Mayer - Daughters

James Taylor - Fire and Rain
Pick up Richie Kotzen's coustic cuts. One of the best acoustic guitar albums IMO. Trust me, get it.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Drive by Incubus
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Nirvana Come as you are sounds great unplugged or all the songs on the album Nirvana Unplugged in New York (hence the name)

And that green day song isnt called time of your life its called Good Ridance
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
Last edited by UltimateNirvana at Sep 28, 2006,
Try the search button. I'm really sick of these threads in this forum.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it