I installed amplitube. And there is no place I can launch it from!!! In start menu there only manuals n no application launcher. Even in program files its da same, there are application files, but no launcher. What is wrong??
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
It is a VST pluggin, you have to use something like Cubase, sonar, ect... If you want a stand alone program like that, you want guitar rig
Amplitude is a VST which means you need to use it in a sequencer. However there is a different version of Amplitude called Amplitude Live which is standalone. Similarily is Guitar Rig which is available as a VST or standalone.

What is it you'd like to do?
Hmm which software wud u recommend?

Cubase
Sonar
Acid
Pro tools

Wud it work wid fruity loops?
Quote by hendo123456789
I have installed Cubase but I still cant launch Amplitube...............
Quote by hendo123456789
Umm I cant find any place in Cubase to launch it. I find a list of VST Instruments, but there is only Fruity Loops instruments, No Amplitube.
Quote by hendo123456789
Okay it's not a VST instrument. It's a plugin that you'd apply to the effects bus on a track. I haven't used Cubase in a long time so I don't remember exactly how to add it.
Hmm I kinda figured it out. But Im still exploring. I think I need to go thru the tutorial.
Quote by hendo123456789
In cubase, AFTER you have redorded a guitar part, click on insert effects and it should be at the bottom. I think...
If what you are looking for is to be able to play in real time than Amplitude is not the program for that you would need Amplitude Live. Amplitude is simply for post recording.
ok....but I get a delayed response in amplitube live. I play a note n I hear it a little later. Out of tempo basically.

I gt 2.9 GHZ 512 RAM

Is tht too low?
Quote by hendo123456789
If you have your guitar plugged into your onboard sound (probably the "soundcard" that came with your computer) then you will have too much lag. Get a different soundcard or a guitar interface and be done with it.
Your computer specs seem fine. There should be latency settings. I think you're probably waisting your time with Amplitude Live though.