If it came of the things that held it on might by worn if it is a plastic know. If it is a metal knob then tighten the screw
i tried pushing back in .. now wen i go to turn my knob it goes around and around and around!! lolz.. don stop..
yeah...you mean the spline on the inside of it?...whatever you do, dont try to spread the two metal clips apart to make it tighter...my friend did that and they are made of a soft metal...i think...anyway he ended up breaking one side off and had to get the entire thing replaced. but just go buy a knew knob, perhaps?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

^if ur careful , you can split the post a little with a small screwdriver. just a bit and the knob will stay on.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
ok.. have no clue wat u guys r saying!! is this thing in the tone knob or on the screw OF the tone ???
under the plastic knob there is a metal stem.

its a little metal split shaft. at the tip of the stem u can see its end is split. so if u were to wedge something thin between the split, u could actually widen the stem.

so find a thin screwdriver, and carefully separate the two parts a little, the stem will widen and the plastic knob will fit better.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

on the gtr?? theres this screw like thing right poking from the gtr right below the volume knob?? im hoping thats the stem..
^yea thats the stem. the part that the knob fits on top of.

this is it out of the guitar. its called a pot. anyway, the part or stem that sticks out should be split like this one. just wedge the gap a little wider, like how this on is.

u dont want to break it, just separate the two parts a little.

and ur not being a pain.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

its really simple stuff.. dont panic dude.. just be gentle
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
thanks dude.. have a show like day after tom playing solo.. will try after that so that i don screw up my gtr before the show lolz..