to spend on whatever I want. I currently have a Vox AD50VT and an Ibanez SZ520FM. I play a wide mix of stuff from A7X to RHCP. I find the tone of the AD50 to be alright, although I can't get a really extreme Arch Enemy sort of tone out of it (no suprise seeing as its a classic rock amp) and it dosen't take my distortion pedals very well (I have an MT2 and a DS1). Anyway, what should I spend the money on: a new amp or a wireless rig and a few pedals. Really hard decision for me, as I never normally have this much money to spend.
look for a JCM 900 dual reverb combo or a 2 channel JCM 800 on ebay (or in local advertising magazines etc. i own jcm 900 and can handle pretty much both of those tones and a lot in between. also with a valve amp, you won't need your mt-2 or ds-1 so if i were you i'd sell those and buy yourself a nice overdrive pedal to get the overdriven clean tones - halfway between clean and full on distortion and to add that little bit extra to your distortion tone if its needed. if i had that money that is what i'd do. i own an ibanez tubescreamer, this pedal does brilliantly for me, with the push of a pedal i cango from clean to hendrixy type overdrive on my clean channel and heavy rock to metal on the distortion channel. i really reccomend this type of set-up and there are lots of other UGers with the same 'type' of set-up that would also say its a good idea. hope this helps, if it doesn't don't hesitate on sending a PM my way - i did kinda rush through it so may have mucked something up and made a mistake of sorts that i haven't noticed after reading it through again.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...