my rig will soon look like this, unless anyone can suggest any improvements. (im not planning on a new guitar or amp any time soon, so this is really just about the effects)

Schecter Blackhawk
>
(effects, can anyone suggest a good order?)
Dunlop crybaby
Boss DS-1
line 6 echo park
digitech multivoice chorus
>
Roland Cube 30
i want a good, RHCP/GNR/U2 sound (along with more, but thats the general sound)
Dunlop crybaby - I'd stay away from this. Get a Vox V847 or Clyde McCoy, it should do whast you want well.

DS-1 - Fine
Echo Park - Fine
Digitech chorus - Meh. Digitechs are kinda noisy. I'd go for an electro-harmonix small clone if I were you. It sounds really nice.

Cube - Meh. For your music, a Vox AD30VT or a 30 watt Orange combo would be better.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Sounds fine, except the Schecter should be changed for an LP type guitar I think.

And the Crybaby for a Vox, and the Roland for a Vox Valvetronix, which has built in effects so you won't need any pedals except for the wah.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
See what the Vox's chorus is like first, if you like that, use it and you won't need a separate pedal for it.

But I've got a Small Clone, it's good and all that, but I don't have much use for it at all.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
He already has the amp and guitar man...

Why not just get the footswitch for the amps effects and channel switching and a good wah?
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.