ok im wondering about which pedals to get . I know that if i say im looking for one pedal some one will coem on and say how crap it is. This puts me off it.

anyway

I was wondering if these pedals were any good and whther i should get both of them as i play metal and ii play basically everyhting else like classic rock etc.

Line 6 uber metal - metal
Marshal guv'nor - for classic rock and other stuff

If these arent any good can u tell me a better pedal that will do more or less the same job. The one thing i would like on my metal pedal is a noise gate. thats y i chose the line6 and also from what iveh eard its a pretty good pedal.

the second part of my thread is about my guitar and amp
I have a copy of a les paul that isnt very good. it cost 130 pounds but i still dont think its that good. I think the man in the shop i bought it from over priced it. Any way i have a marshall mg30. Now i understand this isnt a top of the range amp. However when i play my amp and guitar and turn it up to over 10 watts it doesnt sound that great. I was wondering whether if i got a better guitar it would sound better. Please just answer yes or no. Everyone says theyre crap and that when u turn then up they are messed up but if i got a better guitar would it sounds slightly better.

My third and final part of this thread is about wah pedals

Im looking at vox v847 and vox v848
i have a few questions about them
Are they any good and worth that price. Is it true that when u connect a wah pedal up to ur amp it messes it up. Can soem oen tell me a website tat can deliver the vox v848 to england. I cant seem to find it any where.

thank you

thanks
If you get a better amp, your sound will be a lot better.

I have a Vox V848 (Clyde McCoy) and I'm in love with it, its the perfect wah.

I got mine from Sound Control, the shop, they'll have it on the website, but try out wahs before you buy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Krieg Commando
^ they only have the v847 on the site. But if i get a better guitar will it improve the sound of my amp

75% of your tone is amp.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Krieg Commando
^ they only have the v847 on the site. But if i get a better guitar will it improve the sound of my amp

Your old guitar+New amp>old amp+better guitar.

The amp effects tone more than guitar.

And go into some shops and see if they've got the Clyde McCoy, it's worth it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30