I f'en love Trivium!!! They just simply kick major ass!!! Their first CD I've ever heard was ASCENDANCY and that album blew me away!! Now they are coming up with a new album which hits stores soon!! I love UG and how they stick up to the man (boo MPA) and I love Trivium, so I thought I'd share this knowledge I have with the masses: Trivium's new CD is up for preorder and if you order it now you get an autographed CD booklet with your purchase!!

Here's the link: http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=464&affnr=497
God damn it !
Seriously , how many fucking times do we have to explain this to you bastards ?

Are you SO god damn stupid or you just like the heat ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
yea we all love trivium we just dont post about it in the dam metal forum. they are pretty cool its just nobody cares here.
How can they be the next big metal band? NEXT BIG METAL be the most important fact. When they are already a Big band, and they are not metal.
ye day r kwl i no loads of millions of ppl r sayin dis but ..............
i reall;y want them 2 Matt heafy to scream agen.
Quote by solidruler21
I f'en love Trivium!!! They just simply kick major ass!!! Their first CD I've ever heard was ASCENDANCY and that album blew me away!! Now they are coming up with a new album which hits stores soon!! I love UG and how they stick up to the man (boo MPA) and I love Trivium, so I thought I'd share this knowledge I have with the masses: Trivium's new CD is up for preorder and if you order it now you get an autographed CD booklet with your purchase!!

Here's the link: http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=464&affnr=497

No.

Quote by deathinfire2112
yea we all love trivium we just dont post about it in the dam metal forum. they are pretty cool its just nobody cares here.

No.

WE NEED ANOTHER MOD IN HERE!!!!!!!!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all