Well, I highly doubt that anyone on UG has picked up this album yet, I encourage anyone to. I just picked it up this morning and started listening to it and it is one of the best albums to come out this year(along with Modern Times). The album is by rock & roll legend Jerry Lee Lewis(you know, "Great Balls Of Fire"), and after almost 50 years, he's still rockin' it. The album is an assortment of duets and featured players playing alongside the, in my opinion, King Of Rock & Roll. Some musicians that you'll find besides Jerry Lee include Jimmy Page, B.B. King, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Neil Young, Keith Richards, Ringo Starr, Rod Stewart, Willie Nelson, Eric Clapton, Little Richard, Buddy Guy, and Kris Kristofferson.

So, if anyone else gets this, tell me how you like it.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
Quote by BlueOyster23
it is one of the best albums to come out this year.

I seriously doubt that.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

^Why?

Is there any country stuff on there? I cant stand it when he does that. His Rock n Roll is fantastic though.
"An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind"- Mahatma Ghandi
I got it a couple of weeks ago because it got leaked. It's really fantastic. I love the B.B. King track, and "evening gown with Jagger. THe one with Buddy guy is really cool too. I wish Keef woulda played a rocker, instead of a country tune, but it's still cool. The one track that hasn't grown on me is Honky Tonk woman with Kid Rock.
Quote by Dog Eat Dog
^Why?

Is there any country stuff on there? I cant stand it when he does that. His Rock n Roll is fantastic though.

Because several good albums have been put out this year, with more on the way.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....