I wanted to buy a new guitar for around 250-300. I already have some pretty expensive ones, so I jsuit want a nice Squire or something to mess around and configure...

I was looking at the Squire Jagmaster or Cyclone...anyone have nay experience with either of these two guitars?

Help appreciated.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Squier Strats are decent beginner guitars. But be warned: whenever you buy a low end guitar, you'll want to move up later.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Squier Strats are decent beginner guitars. But be warned: whenever you buy a low end guitar, you'll want to move up later.

i think he just wants it to experiment on and use his better ones for playing and stuff
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Cyclones are pretty cool. I've played one and thought it was alright.

Haven't played a jagmaster though
maybe a MIM strat?
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
I love low end guitars. I'd highly recommend a Squier Cherryburst Strat ($199) if you can find one. They're made extremely well, and are a step up from the Affinity series. Also, I have a Squier Affinity Tele Special Butterscotch Blonde with twang and tone for days.. They can be had for $169. Also, a lot of people rave about the Squier '51. I'd recommend checking out the Squier Forum on the Fender Discussion Page (www.fenderforum.com).
How about an Epiphone les paul standard plain top? They go for £300.lol,I always recommend them for this price range, but then again they are damn versatile.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Just buy something used off of eBay. You'll get more guitar for your money.
Seriously, I'm in the band.