Which guitar should i get?

epiphone G-400
epiphone zakk wylde les paul custom
epiphone les paul classic
epiphone les paul custom
fender mexican stratocaster
fender fat strat

I play punk mainly bt some metal too (anti-flag, rise against, nofx, blink 182, metallica, trivium, bfmv)

What other guitars should i concider?
Sg! Sg! Sg! Sg!
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
i dont strats too much, i say you should go w/ a epiphone les paul.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
get the lp custom
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
i would say go for with the LP custom or the ZW custom if you want punk sounds. i did too... i have a EPI LP classic, a yamaha FDO2 acoustic, a marshall MG100FDX, and a BOSS GT-8
id say SG but really its down to persona preference and i happen to be a huge fan of SGs. you should try them all and see what you like the best.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Punk can sound 'good' on Single Coils or Humbuckers really, It all depends on taste. If you want a solid, crucnh that handles well under pleanty of distortion, humbuckers may be the way to go. But if you like the classic twag of a strat, then single coils may be the way to go. Also, have try of them, you may really dislike the feel of one guitar over another, for example the les paul over the strat.
[Ibanez SZ320MH
BOSS SD-1, BOSS CE-5, BOSS CS-3, Crybaby Wah
Laney LC30

Quote by WantToLearn
i was biking with my guitar and it fell in a puddle of mud, i was like OH MAN and i whent home immediately and put it in a bucket of water