Page 1 of 3
i can only do the noob solos

smells like teen spirit
one-metallica(intro solo only)

yeah, thats pretty much it, i cant move my fingers in the nimble ways like most of you can, i got short stubby fingers.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
none i havent tried learning any solos really.
Quote by NickRaciti
Ladies don't spit.

(they swallow)

Quote by altronataku
The last nine or ten false readings in gravity wave detectors have been due to the gravity field of my nads.
Joe Pass - All The Things You Are.

It's probably not a solo in the way you're thinking.. but it's still a solo piece.
Second Heartbeat - Avenged Sevenfold
O Come All Ye Faithful/Holy Night - Transiberian Orchestra (ya, I know what you're thinking, but there are some fast parts, and it sounds incredible)

This thread is going to get a bunch of people saying stuff like "Eruption!", and "Yeah, I learned all the solos in master of puppets... in 12 minutes."

But, until then, it's good.
-"Son, hurry up, it's almost time to go!"

-"Okay daddy, almost ready."

-"Got your pads son?"

-"Yes dad."

-"Have your helmet?"

-"Yes dad, I do."

-"Good, your bus should be here any minute now..."
The beginning of Ozzy's "Crazy Train" is fun to play once you get the hang of it. And the opening/main riff in Zeppelin's "Over the Hills and Far Away" - one of my favourite songs.
Last edited by hardcore_gg at Sep 26, 2006,
The hardest solos I can play would probably be gimme all your lovin by ZZ top, Sunshine of your love by Cream, Hotel California by the eagles, ect.
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
-Emiliano Zapata
Ride the Lightning-Metallica
Eruption
Lifes Sweet Drug-Slash's Snakepit

Those are prolly the hardest I know. I find playing War Pigs and Hot for Teacher fun even tho they're not that hard.
O Come All Ye Faithful/Holy Night - Transiberian Orchestra (ya, I know what you're thinking, but there are some fast parts, and it sounds incredible)

I LOVE YOU MAN!

<3 that song it's so much fun to rock out to near Christmas time.

And i gues thats the "best" thing i can play too, but it's not that hard. I dunno, i relaly don't try and learn guitar solos. I make my own.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
all of 'Mr. Scary' by Dokken/George Lynch. there is lot of Satch and Vai not as hard as this, mostly due to Lynche's unorthodox playing mannerisms.
I forgot the big one Crossroads by cream. That makes Eruption look like barbara streisand.
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
-Emiliano Zapata
gotta be "killing in the name" and "flight of the wounded bumblebee"

i know like the first like 3-4 beats in "stairway to heavens" solo...

im not that good...
The hardest solo I can play is probably Thank You For the Venom by My Chemical Romance. Not that hard I suppose but I'm proud of it.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
haha in my opinion the best solos that people can play are the ones they made up... Nice and original like. Course I'm only saying that because I don't have any solos memorized...
I don't get it either.
I can play Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr solo, which if nobody knows that that is, it's based on diminshed, chromatic, and some major scales all mixed together with insane speed. I have only played for a year and a half, so the fact that I could learn it is pretty crazy, or that's what everybody tells me.
M.I.A.-Avenged Sevenfold
or
Fade to Black-The Intro Solo

yea i suck
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I actually just learned comfortably numb by pink floyd. Cause that sounds better then most of what has been posted here.
Both Fade to Black solos, Crazy Train, and the first one in Orion until the quiet middle part starts, I've been playing for 6 months now.
The Trooper by Iron Maiden. Just the 1st solo and i still have to work in on it again until i nail every single note.
Metaldier, you sir, have just earned all my love, respect and admiration. Not necesarily for the solo... but that song and band are just too dear and near my heart.

My best solo is most likely one of my own... I'm not too good at remembering solos I don't play... so...
Tornado of Souls - Megadeth
Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth
Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation - Trivium
Paul Gilberts version of Canon in D (the string skipping one, plus my own string skipping version of it)
Through the fire and the flames - Dragonforce
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

truely and honestly the very best and only solos I know how to play are my own
I'm all improv baby!
gnr nightrain is my favoutite at the moment
What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Sun Tsu, The Art OF War
YYZ solo and this little jazz solo from a recording of the song "Killer Joe" my guitar teacher showed me. Its a Lenny Breau solo. Umm yeah... I'm not much of a speed demon...
"Isn't it amazing anything's accomplished
When the little sensation gets in your way
Not one ambition whisperin' over your shoulder
Isn't it amazing you can do anything " - Gord Downie

From the song " Fireworks"
Last edited by Mikeoman at Nov 13, 2006,
Quote by Ascendancy5
I can play Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr solo, which if nobody knows that that is, it's based on diminshed, chromatic, and some major scales all mixed together with insane speed. I have only played for a year and a half, so the fact that I could learn it is pretty crazy, or that's what everybody tells me.

I hate you. This isn't a jealous hate, but rather a "you get on my fuking nerves and I hope you die" hate. No one cares that you are crazy fast in only a year and a half. Go pose somewhere else and stop posting in this forum. You make everyones life worse.

EDIT: I am working on Another Brick in the Wall Pt.2 solo now.
Quote by Unbridled
I hate you. This isn't a jealous hate, but rather a "you get on my fuking nerves and I hope you die" hate. No one cares that you are crazy fast in only a year and a half. Go pose somewhere else and stop posting in this forum. You make everyones life worse.

EDIT: I am working on Another Brick in the Wall Pt.2 solo now.

I agree with you....

BTW **** i love Brick in the wall part 2's solo..... I would trade my left nut to play like Dave Gilmour
First 5 solos in Hangar 18 not because others all too difficult but that i just started the song 1 week ago

Holy Wars

The trooper

Spirit of the radio
Quote by MyBand_NME_rulz
I actually just learned comfortably numb by pink floyd. Cause that sounds better then most of what has been posted here.

I have the uttmost respect for you sir.... Greatest guitar solo of all time.... I bet most of these wankers in this thread could never play comfortably numb the was gilmour does....
the hardest one i can play is the main part of Yngwie malmsteens Arpeggios from hell, i play it sloppy though (can you blame me lol)
Page 1 of 3