hassasin
201 IQ
does anyone here fell like there will be another band like Rage Against the Machine?? i thought one would for sure one would start with the goverment today
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

Alice Cooper 07/05
Guns' N' Roses' 11/06
Motley Crue 12/06
SLAYER 02/07
Caustic
On holiday by mistake
370 IQ
Uh, no?

There are countless politically driven bands, but no Rage Against the Machine.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Dr. No
UG Addict
587 IQ
No one can write a riff like Morello.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
{me}
Banned
20 IQ
no, they were one of a kind, i dont like them once but when u hear a start of their song its like...thats definently rage
RHCPhysco8
UG's 3rd String QB
478 IQ
No.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
bloodstained
UG Board King
266 IQ
Quote by kaktusnpoop
Why is this in the hardcore forum?

Because RATM got their name from, Zack de la Rocha's first band, a pure ownage hardcore band called Inside Out which also featured members from Shelter, Gorilla Biscuits, Drive Like Jehu and Chain of Strength. They only released a 6 song EP though called "No Spiritual Surrender", then shortly after they broke up.
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
1,057 IQ
Quote by bloodstained

Because RATM got their name from, Zack de la Rocha's first band, a pure ownage hardcore band called Inside Out which also featured members from Shelter, Gorilla Biscuits, Drive Like Jehu and Chain of Strength. They only released a 6 song EP though called "No Spiritual Surrender", then shortly after they broke up.

wow, never knew that

thats pretty cool
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
^ This might very well be the case, but this thread is about RATM. Who aren't a harccore band. There are tons of threads already over in Modern Rock I believe.
universal_man
the justice
366 IQ
Quote by hassasin
does anyone here fell like there will be another band like Rage Against the Machine?? i thought one would for sure one would start with the goverment today

i hope so...
StuartR
571 IQ
Quote by kryptonite22
^ This might very well be the case, but this thread is about RATM. Who aren't a harccore band. There are tons of threads already over in Modern Rock I believe.

AGREED!
emokid182
282 IQ
Quote by bloodstained

Actually I am listening to them at this moment and I came into this forum just now to make a thread about them. Kinda Wieird that you posted that. Actually they have a littmore material out besides no spiritual surrender. They put anouther 7" out. Great Material.

On a side note, does anyone eles think the new warriors cd sounds like RATM
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
577 IQ
Quote by bloodstained

Can I get this off you??
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath