nice .
and singing doesn't suck is that u singing...props
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
yea it is, all of hte tracks were done by me
i have an

acoustic track
electric
vocal
djembe
and another electric that was direct in that i muted to sound like a bass
Wow thats really good, unique as well. You have a good voice too.

I like the beat in the background. The quality of the lead was alittle bit naff lol, not bad just not great either, the solo itself fitted nicely with the song. I wouldn't call it blues as such, but then again I'm not really sure what else to call it, which is a good thing, because that means it's unique, slightly spanish like.

Overall good job, quite good quality too.

EDIT: I listened to your other song as well, can't wait to hear more from you

Crit mine?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6920647#post6920647
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Last edited by Cpt.Jackass at Sep 27, 2006,
nice soiund...you are good at mixing. u have a good voice. the lead is a little small in ways but overall nice job
hey there, cheers for checking out my song. I listened to your song eyes, nice quality recording and its a good song, i must say the vocals are very good too. unique voice.
Quote by crypto_uriah
nice soiund...you are good at mixing. u have a good voice. the lead is a little small in ways but overall nice job

thanks man, hah i didnt do much mixing at all other than volume tweaks, a little eq, and reverb stuff.
Thats fantastic stuff man, how long have you been playing? And how old are you? cos the picture looks like you are about 12 years old but your voice sounds much more mature. Again, excellent stuff!
Winners are those who refuse to be beaten

Imagination on a Screen

Please crit my latest work! Crit for crit of course.

Or hear my demo recordings at Myspace
awesome voice! and i dont even like vocals. sweet job. the drums could have been better done, they sound muted or something compared to the rest of the tracks (ecspecially the vocal track). i like the electric lead, pretty nice, but seems rather forced, maybe add some more bends and such, it would give it a more bluesy feel. but nice and catchy song, good work

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446439
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)