heyhey, i always wanted to learn this song, but could never find a backing track. so i finally made it myself, so i could play with it live. you can hear it at http://brandon.dmusic.com and you can download the backing track too, cause i think people would want to learn it too. its the chris imparealetti (spell)? version found on powertab in the UG tabs, keave some comments!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Well the recording quality wasnt the greatest, but i know how's that, so doesnt matter too much, the guitar seem to sound louder some times and then went down, nice pinch harmonics there in some parts, i dont know the real song so coulndt compare but i think i was good, some sloppy parts but nothing serious, good job but you should improve the recording a lot, too much noise and the guitar gets loud and then quiet.
lol it was live, i usually do good recordings directly into the computer, but this was through a boom box haha
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Positive: I find this recording very nice! I'm currently listening to it for the third time in a row and that's a big plus. I like the guitar tone a bit, even though it's a bit battered by the recording. Your playing is nifty and in some parts of the song, stylish. Great chops!

Negative: In some parts a bit sloppy.. Your guitar is way too hard in comparison to the rest.

Overall: Great job, you can be proud of yourself. It's a great piece and you did fine!
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje