i got yesterday my GK backline 600 amp head and it works perfectly , almost

i have been playing but sometimes the overdrive turns on on his own and its like its malfuctioning but its that is alternating between channel a and b(overdrive) and it sounds like both.

im sure that the channel b button is not turned on

my first idea of a solution was that i had it in the wrong output of the head, but i switched it and is still did it..
so i have no idea of what is happening

i could really use some help

thnx
What cab are you using with it?

It might be faulty wiring. If so, it will have been the first case of Backline reliablity issues that i've heard of.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
it seems it was a defult mal function
so im returning it back
i cheked everything bought new lines and still dit it
so i just sending it bak to musicians
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
What cab are you using with it?

It might be faulty wiring. If so, it will have been the first case of Backline reliablity issues that i've heard of.

actually, utbdan had issues with his GK backline too i think.

the only thing i can think of is the footswitch, so im not very helpful there. ask the person u bought it from.
I have a Backline 600 as my primary head right now (it's my first and only one ), and I can't think of a thing that would cause it to do that. Try the footswitch if you have one plugged in to it.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.