well, my friend wants me to go to gigantour on friday....id only really be interested in seeing opeth....how long would they be playing for?
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
well its more so a question about gigantour rather than opeth

Quote by Homer Simpson
well, ive seen arch enemy live....they kinda sucked...vocalist went through like 5 mics...megadeth is ok...not really my style....and overkill is alright....but i mainly want to be there for opeth...but im not sure how long they're playing, all i want to know

Quote by Homer Simpson
For a festival type thing, I'm guessing they'll be playing for maybe only half an hour to an hour. Enough for what, 3 Opeth songs lol. That's what they did at Sounds of the Underground anyway, I hear.
they'll probably have 45 minutes to an hour on stage.

If you want to see Opeth I'd just try to catch them at a small (under 1500 person) venue. The show will be much more rewarding and you wont have to stand around all day.
Quote by Wounded Hamster
For a festival type thing, I'm guessing they'll be playing for maybe only half an hour to an hour. Enough for what, 3 Opeth songs lol. That's what they did at Sounds of the Underground anyway, I hear.

Exactly what they did at sounds.
[IMG]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/4387/kirk2kj.jpg[/IMG]
Go. Opeth is awesome live. I'm guessin they'll have a 45 - 50 min set.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
i saw them a few weeks back..it was about 45 minutes...4 songs...pure kickassness
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3