this may belong in gear and accesories, but i have a feeling it may be better here. anyway. who has a wireless pack? what kind do you have? how much interference do you get? whats the range? would you recomend it?

this is basically cause i am looking for a good wireless pack, as i feel so restricted onstage with the cable. i want to be free to run around and put on more of a show, than be in one general area playing. any way, post away, and feel free to leave comments and recomendations.
A wireless pack is a nicety, NOT a needed item. I don't trust a radio band to get all my tone to my amp. I do trust a directly connected 30-40 foot cable, though.
AKG WMS40, none, the farthest I've gone with it was from my second-story room out to my car port, it works great, especially live, and I HIGHLY RECCOMEND ONE!! I never have to worry about my clutz ass stepping on a cord and yanking something out, and I can run all the hell around the stage. Next to my amp and my guitar its my most favorite piece of equipment.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ