heres the deal, i want to change the speaker in my valve king, probably to a celestion vintage 30,
buuuut
if its possible, i was wondering if i could maybe swap the original speaker that comes with my combo, annnnnd rig it so that it is a 212 instead of a 112
if you get what i mean
if thats possible, then i was going to maybe go for the Celestion G12M-25 Greenback 12s
are there any issues i should maybe worry about? like that tight and loose switch possibly?
maybe another speaker suggestion? i have about 300 dollars to throw around.
if this works, ill probably post pictures in a new thread of the build.
thanks for your help in advance!
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Anything's possible, but I don't see why it wouldn't work, providing both speakers can fit inside the cab. The rest is just re-wiring and drilling holes and stuff..
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
i guess i would just be m aking a 112 cab to sit underneath it, since 2 12" speakers wont fit inside the main cab,
how would i go about doing the wiring then?
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!