Awesome!
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
good playing, sound right on too me. i like how the vid went off timing, and u did little jerky emotional things at the "wrong places", looked weird. nice palygin thiugh, some shred parts were kinda iffy, but good overall.

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439729
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
nice one. no perfect but you seemed to know the solo good, keep it up.
Have been playing since July 05.
Gear:
Fender Standard Stratocaster Made In Mexico
Kustom Dual 35dfx
Marshall JH-1
Ibanez CF9
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah-wah
Artec Analog Delay Custom
3$ Mic.
Caraya Acoustic Guitar
Caraya Classic Guitar
For the love of all things holy, tune your guitar. You also let notes ring together and it sounds horrible.

It wasn't too great, there were quite a few mistakes and I generally didn't enjoy it. Still, it wasn't a bad effort and as you said, you were just playing around with your camera.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
How long have you been playing?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
aside from the technical 'glitches' haha, I thought you did a great job in covering up mistakes and made it your own, but compared to ur other stuff I think u can sit down and flush out a wayy better version of SCOM . Not that this one's bad by any means, so many others get away with much worse. In fact I've been constantly impressed with ur stuff Nunoslash, doing great justice to all those awesome original GNR songs I grew up listening to in my mind you're definitely gonna be the next Slash (unless I get there first, muahha, not happening anytime soon btw )
Last edited by l1kel1ke at Sep 29, 2006,
I liked your tone in the intro, but I agree with Smokey Amp, you sounded waaay out of tune in the intro and chorus.

and btw, is that a Gibson you're using?? I like it.
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Sounds to me like you used "shortcuts" in the solo i.e. not using the proper ones. It might not be your fault, and your not hte only one. I strongly suggest you look into correct solo notes (they were mainly right) because even though it's hard, it will be well worth it in the long run, and sound a hell of alot better. It was very good though well done.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Thanks, but i have to tell you i think i have bad ears or something cause i dont hear that bad tunning, its in Eb so maybe is that you are used to hear the covers people make in standard... well anyway ill record it with audacity cause that crappy camera ****s with the tone
Quote by tristan123/
Sounds to me like you used "shortcuts" in the solo i.e. not using the proper ones. It might not be your fault, and your not hte only one. I strongly suggest you look into correct solo notes (they were mainly right) because even though it's hard, it will be well worth it in the long run, and sound a hell of alot better. It was very good though well done.

I dont get that... i dont use the proper ones???

Is almost note by note!
that sounds flawless dude, and that guitar of yours is sligtly too cool

is your MSN running on there, because I keep hearing a nudge...
and also its a shame the av goes outta synch. good though. if I could watch it it'd be a 9/10
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by NunoSlash
I dont get that... i dont use the proper ones???

Is almost note by note!

It wasn't.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I didnt say it was, i say it ALMOST was, as i said many times, check the speedy lick thats supposed to be before the wah part, it was pretty close, and the other parts also, the only improvised part was the last part after the 22nd fret bending, but dont worry ill post it again so you can hear good, maybe its me.....